15. Erm

• Dedicated to To Everyone Who Read 'Strut'

My mind was a whirl wind of everything as when I pressed my lips against Kellin's, so I really have no idea what I was thinking. I knew this would confuse him, he wasn't experienced in things like this. He was probably wondering what the Hell was going on, but I couldn't help it. The attraction I felt towards the hybrid boy was too strong. The innocent kisses he'd always press against my cheek or jaw drove me insane, but to him they were innocent. I felt like a pedophile, but knew Kellin was over eighteen- just the aura of goodness that surrounded him made him seem so much younger.

Despite all this, though, in my opinion, the kiss was going great. There was little to no movement between our lips but the feeling of them being together was amazing. When I was about to make another move, Kellin hesitantly pulled away. His eyes fluttered open and his lips parted, a blush covered his cheeks. "V-Vic?" He questioned. I licked my lips and nodded, worry filling me. I was hoping I didn't just ruin everything between us. "Why did you kiss me?"

I looked down at my hands, Because I like you. I wanted to say, but sadly I couldn't. Kellin was still learning and, shit, I probably just confused him more because I was pretty sure he's not gay. He's just learned what the word meant a few weeks ago. "I- I don't know." I said defeatedly. "Are you mad at me?" I asked quickly, not knowing why he would be but hoping he wasn't.

He giggled slightly and shook his head no, "Of course not silly."

Kellin moved closer to me and made his way under my arm, cuddling into my side. We both just stared at the stars for a bit, seeing as there wasn't much to do since we were still stuck. Suddenly, "Actually, me, I mean I, am very happy with Vic."  Kellin, not taking his off the sky, but I could see the smile on his lips. "I liked the kiss." He continued, his blush from earlier returning.

Sitting up slightly, he leaned towards me and I tilted my head. Just before our lips connected, though, the ferris wheel jolted forward, the ride suddenly moving, causing the both of us to jump and hit our noses together. I let out an awkward laugh and Kellin sheepishly looked at me, we were happy. Now, maybe I could kiss him properly- I just had to wait till we got home.

***

Three hours later and Kellin was straddling my lap, his hands in my hair and tongue in my mouth. I don't exactly know how this happened, but I was most definitely enjoying it. One moment we were sitting on the couch snuggling and the next I had my hands down the hybrid's pants.

"Oh, God," I groaned when Kellin nipped at my neck. I couldn't hold back the noises I wanted to make, and apparently neither could Kellin; In the next moment he was releasing a breathy moan as I ran a hand over his nipples. I gripped his chin in my hand and kissed him deeply, letting myself dominate his mouth as things got even more heated. He pushed his hips down, mewling in pleasure. The way his body moved over mine caused me to harden further, an obvious bulge in my jeans.

Soon enough, his pants and boxers were resting just below the curve of his ass and my hands were gripping the pale flesh, assisting him in grinding on me. No noises could be heard besides our heavy breathing and the sound of our jeans as they rubbed together. It was erotic, the warmth of him in my hands and the feel of him working against me. It was when he began to moan again that the door opened- neither of us noticing, too caught up in our actions.

Of course though, we knew when Mike's voice suddenly yelled, "My eyes!"

We pulled away from each other so fast I got whiplash, and I looked up to see Mike hiding his too tall body behind Tony and Jaime. They all three looked shocked and red faced. Quickly, I pulled Kellin's boxers and pants up then tugged my shirt over my head, but knew there was nothing to do about  our erections.

"Why are you here?" I yelled, my anger and embarrassment flaring as I stared at them. Kellin seemed just as annoyed but still hid himself behind me as he pat at his mussed hair.

"We- erm..." Tony trailed off. "We were coming over to see you guys! Didn't know there'd be free porn!" Mike picked up, his voice was sarcastic and I could see that he was still covering his eyes with his tattooed hands.

"How did this even happen?" Jaime asked, his cheeks still bright. Well... I thought.

A/N

This is super short and I'm sorry about that but there is SMUT! I FELT MORE AWKWARD THAN DAN WHEN HE HAS TO TALK TO PEOPLE! NOBODY COMMENT ABOUT THE SMUT, I MIGHT DIE.

Anyways, hope the sm- you know, makes up for the shortness. Next chap will explain how kellin knew how to... foreplay.

And give me some ideas for the next chap cx

VCF  >.<