17. Austin

"What the Hell Austin?" I fumed over the phone, standing outside my house. My knuckles were white from how hard I was gripping the small device and I knew my face was red from anger. I was pacing the driveway and furiously running my hand through my mussed, wavy hair.

"Vic, the fuck are you talking about?" He asked, his voice seeming tired and confused.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, you asshole! How could you tell that crazy fucker where Kellin is? Where we're trying to keep him hidden?" I screamed, my voice showing just how angry I truly was. There was murderous undertone that even I could hear. He couldn't help it though, he was furious. Austin, who had promised not to give away any information bout Kellin, did just that. Why else would that crazy bastard show up on my doorstep? How else could he know where Kellin was?

"I didn't say anything to anyone!" Austin defended himself, his voice raising, "Of course you did! I know for a fact he didn't tell anyone, and you two are the only one's who know, explain that." I said frustrated as my breathing became heavy, anger washing over my entire body.

"Listen here, you fucker. I didn't-" Austin stopped talking on the other end of the line and I heard Alan's groggy voice ask, "Who are you talking to babe?"

"Nobody, Lan, go back to sleep. You look tired." Austin said, his voice hard hear, probably because he was no longer talking directly into the phone. There was a slight pause, then, "Okay, I love you. Come back to bed soon." Alan said.

Austin's voice was extremely soft and loving when he replied, "Of course doll, I'll be there soon. I love you, too."

It was a few seconds before Austin spoke again, quietly and surely. "That's how you should know I didn't tell. Because of Alan. I love him more than anything in the world. He didn't want me to tell anybody so I didn't, and I know if I had he would leave. I would never do anything to cause that to happen. He is my world. Don't go assuming shit, I didn't do it." Then the line went dead. I still clutched it to my ear, a shocked look covering my face. I believed him.

Slowly, I walked back into the house, my feet dragging and arms loose at my sides. When I reached my room I crawled into bed beside Kellin's exhausted figure. His face was tear stained and his ears were flat, a frown was casted on his pretty lips. After Gerard had left, it took Kellin four hours to cry himself to sleep. When he'd been resting for a good hour or so, I'd left to call Austin. Which, unfortunately, was a dead end. I mean, if Austin hadn't told anyone, how could Gerard know where we were? It was all so confusing.

Kicking off my shoes, I snuggled closer to Kellin and fell asleep. Deciding to leave the whole ordeal for tomorrow.

***

It had been three weeks since Gerard had shown up at my house. Kellin was talking better now, using proper grammar and bigger words, and was at an almost healthy weight. His stomach was now flat, no more bumps from his ribs or sunken belly. I was so proud and I knew Kellin loved how he doing, always telling me how smart he was going to be someday.

Right now, somehow, Kellin and I were watching 'Titanic', an awful movie choice in my opinion because in the end I always ended up crying; In a manly way, of course. Kellin was curled into my chest and had his tail in his hands, playing with end as he cried. I wasn't much help seeing as how I was the same, sniffing every once in a while to stop snot from running, attractive.

When the credits started rolling, Kellin looked up at me with bog, innocent eyes. There was a pout decorating his face and he mumbled, "Why does stuff like that have to happen? They both could have fit on the door."

I cracked a grin at that and smiled, "I know kitten, maybe it just wasn't meant to be."

He nodded solemnly and cuddled more into my lap. Grinning slightly, I pressed a kiss to the space between his ears, chuckling when they perked up. I smiled widely when Kellin kissed my neck, letting his lips linger before moving up slightly, just below my jaw. When he finally reached my lips, he smirked, devious, sexy, and innocent all at once. I groaned just at that, feeling heat sweep over my body. "Fuck," I breathed, "just kiss me."

Instantly, his lips were on mine. I let his tongue roam over mine for a few moments before turning us so he was laying on the couch with me above him. It only took a few minutes for us to really get into it; Our breathing heavy and faces flushed. I pushed my hips into his and moaned when he jerked up. "Vic!" He whimpered out, letting small pants past his lips, the sounds causing me to grind down harder, letting my body take control.

Soon enough we were both nearly naked, our bodies rubbing against each others as breathy moans filled the space between our faces. "Kitten, God, you make me so hard." I said, my teeth clenched as I tried to get as much friction between us as possible.

"Fuck, Vic!" Kellin suddenly mewled as his body spasmed. My eyes widened at the curse that left his lips, he'd never said anything like that before. This just caused me to reach my release sooner, and I let out a scream as I did. Both Kellin and I had ruined our boxers, but I didn't care and I don't think he did either. Our sweat slick touched as I pressed a kiss to his neck before I closed my eyes and sighed. "God, Kellin, you'll be the death of me." I whispered in his ear, loving the way his smile widened.

After we'd gotten cleaned up and were sat down for dinner, I looked up at the cat boy who took small bites of his mashed potatoes. Finally, I grabbed his hand and asked, "Kellin?"

A/N

awkward.

THERES A HIGH CHANCE THAT I COULD GO SEE OM&M THIS MAY cx

ANYWAYS, please VCF