16. Weight

dedicated to @allyisweirdaf for the amazing drawing! >.< So cute

I stared up at the three in front of me as Vic shifted awkwardly beside me. "Hi!" I said cheerily, smiling widely and waving at them, just wanting to get the silent moment out of the air.

"Hey..." Jaime said, his voice trailing off, a blush still on his dark face. Tony went to say something but was cut off by Mike, who had a weird look on his face. "Wait, how the fuck did Kellin know how to do that? He's so... innocent. " That statement got all four boys staring at me.

"Kellin?" Vic asked.

"Last week Mike let me play on his laptop." I said, remembering the time. "In the search thingy a site popped up so I clicked on it. The video was like what Vic and I were doing, so I just did what the girl had done." And then there were angry glares directed at Mike.

"Michael Fuentes, you let Kellin on your laptop when there was the possibility of him seeing porn?" Vic said, his brown eyes staring straight into his brother's. There was a tension in the air so I shifted on there couch so that I was leaned against the back. "Porn?" I asked, but was ignored. I huffed and crossed my small arms over my chest, angry that I wasn't answered.

When the four continued to talk I stood up and walked into mine and Vic's room, letting the door close with a thud behind me. Jumping onto the bed, I instinctively curled into a ball and grabbed my tail, twirling it between my fingers and purring. I could still hear talking in the living room as my eyes drifted close, drowsiness shutting me down and into a sleep.

***

A hand was running through my hair and over my ears, effectively waking me up as I began to purr. I looked up and saw Vic sitting on the bed beside me, a soft smile of his lips. "Hey Kitten, did you sleep well?" He asked in a whisper, making me nod. I blinked a few times and sat up only to slump tiredly against Vic's short body. "Kellin's tired." I said in his ear, my eyes closing once again. Ignoring the fact that I'd slipped up and called myself Kellin.

"I know, and I'm sorry but it's already eleven O'clock. C'mon, it's time to wake up." Vic said softly as he wrapped one arm under my knees and the other by the the small of my back. When he stood I put my arms around his neck and rested my head on his chest. "So tired," I mumbled with another yawn. "let Kellin sleep."

I felt Vic chuckle, "Such a tired kitten."

Vic sat on the couch, letting me curl into him more. "Tony!" He called, letting his hand run down my back. "Bring Kellin some breakfast!" A few moments later and the tattoo covered boy was bringing out a plate stacked high with pancakes. "Eat up Kells," Tony said as he sat down next to me and Vic. "after this we're going to weigh you. See how you're doing."

"Okay." I said simply, picking up the plate and beginning to eat- trying my best to not get covered in syrup. Vic was staring at me as I tried to lick some of it off my lips, a cute smile on his face. Suddenly he leaned forward and kissed the spot were the syrup had been, causing me to giggle. "Silly Vic!" I said as I laughed. He grinned at me and asked, "Done yet?" I nodded quickly and took one last bite, setting the mostly empty plate on the in-table.

I followed Vic into the bathroom, faintly registering Tony behind us. When we were in the small, mostly white room, Vic dragged a small scale out from the cabinet and set it in front of me. "Okay Kell, just step up and stay still." Doing as told, I carefully stood on the platform and watched the number flick as it decided.

I heard Vic and Tony let out small whistles. "Good job, Kellls. 122 pounds, only twenty more until you're entirely healthy." The shorter of the two said, holding my hand and helping me step down. "So, good weight?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah, good weight." Tony said, a small smile on his face.

When we began to walk back into the living room a knock was heard. "Tony, take Kellin into the kitchen, I'll get the door." Vic said as he took the few steps.

Tony put a tattooed arm around my shoulders and lead me into the kitchen where we both took seats at the table, making sure we couldn't be seen from the living room. I heard the door open and Vic gasp. "What's going on?" I whispered to Tony, but only got a confused shrug in return.

"Hello, I'm looking for my friend, Kellin." Said a voice that made tears well up in my eyes. Tony looked at me quickly, then stood up and pulled me into his arms, putting a hand over mouth to quiet the sobs that were about to start. He hushed me and we tried to listen in on the conversation. "It's been a couple months since he's been gone, but a person I know said they've seen him around here." There were a few moments of silence which I guessed was Vic trying to find something to say.

"He's got black hair and blue eyes. Also, he has a mental disorder that makes him really weird-" Doctor Way began but was cut off by Vic's nervous voice. "Nope, sorry. I have never seen him before in my life."

"Are you sure? Look really closely at this picture bec-"

"Sorry, please leave." Then the door was slammed shut and Vic had run into the kitchen, bringing me into his arms as I let the sobs out.

A/N

this sucked, but someone asked me to update and I realized I hadn't in 10 days, so SORRY

but yeah, VCF(: