9.

I watched as Kellin slept, his tail wrapped around his body and ears twitching. The once dark bruises on his face and arms were now almost nonexistent, like they had never been there. I smiled as he snuggled his head onto my stomach and gently brushed my fingers over his ears, giggling when he began to purr.

Kellin and I were on my bed, after alot of begging from him I'd let him sleep with me. He said he didn't mind and really wanted to but I was afraid he'd get uncomfortable or scared. Finally though, he had convinced me and honestly, I wasn't regretting it. I loved how warm he was against me and the cat like sounds he made were endearing.

After watching him sleep for a few more minutes I leaned over him and whispered, "Kells, come on kitten you need to wake up." In return I got a slight hiss and light swat of his hand. "Kellin, the guys are coming over, you need to wake up." At that his bright eyes pop open and he says, "Mike, Tony, Jamie?"

I smiled and nodded then helped him sit up. He yawned widely, "Kellin get up, for Vic though, You're still my favorite." Kellin grinned widely then pressed a quick kiss to my cheek,l which was now blushing.

Trying to ignore the color of my cheeks I clapped my hands together and said, "Come on, lets get you ready."

After he was sat up, I glanced at his tangled and slightly greasy hair, mulling something over in my head. I bit my lip as I thought of the pros and cons of what I was about to suggest. "Kellin?" I began awkwardly and smiled when he glanced at. "Do you want to take a bath?" His features lit up and he nodded excitedly. "Please Vic! Kellin loves water."

"Can you take one alone?" I asked, hoping he said yes.

"No."

Of course.

***

I sat by my bathtub, watching Kellin as he messed with the bubbles that floated on the water, his cat ears were perked and they twitched every time a bubble went near them. He giggled slightly and ran his hands through the water, "No water clouds at the laboratory." He said quietly. I smiled sympathetically but my heart cracked. Bubbles may not be a big deal, but I couldn't help but think about how he had no child hood. My past was filled with walks at the park and hide 'n seek with Mike. Kellin's was all cages and pain. It made me sad to think this such a sweet person didn't have a good life.

"Well you have them here." I said simply, in a whisper.

He nodded and put his wet hand on head, running his fingers through the brown curls. His eyes were blue tha green at the moment, and they shone as he laughed. "Now Vic has water clouds."

After messing about for a bit more I washed his hair (which he absolutely hated) then had him run a rag over his body. When Kellin finished he looked up and said, "All done."

Oh, God. Now I felt awkward. He sat there looking at me with wide, innocent eyes and I didn't know what to do. He needed help doing basic things... Like drying himself and dressing. I could feel another blush flooding my tan cheeks and cleared my throat. "Okay." I said and grabbed a large, green towel. I held it up and instructed Kellin to stand. I tried to keep my eyes above the belt as I dried him off, but, I'm gay.

My eyes flicked down then right back. I could feel arousal in pit into my stomach and nearly died when my pants got just a little bit tighter. My voice was squeaky when I told Kellin it was time to put clothes on.

***

After getting Kellin into some of his new clothes and me ignoring my small problem, Mike and the guys arrived. Tony decided that today was the day he'd start teaching Kellin some basic things, like how to speak correctly- which I wasn't fond of. I loved how Kellin, it was adorable.

Jamie, Mike, and I sat in front of the TV, watching an episode of Supernatural and suddenly I threw my head back with a groan. "I'd happily bottom for Dean Winchester."

Mike laughed and hit me with a pillow, "You're so gay!" He laughed. Kellin looked up from where he was sitting, a confused expression on his pale face. "G-gay?" He asked slowly. I elbowed Mike in the ribs, angry that I'd have to explain things like that to the innocent boy. "Well..." I trailed off then laughed when Kellin then said, "What's bottom?" Mike of course elbowed me.

I leaned over and whispered to Mike, "You explain gay and I explain bottom?" He nodded then crossed his heavily tattooed arms. "Well, Kellin, gay is when a guy likes another guy." He said slowly, being very short about the whole thing. "I'm gay, I like you guys." Kellin said immediately after. "No you're not Kellls." Mike said then paused, "Vic is gay because he has more than friendly feelings towards other men... More s-sexual feelings."

Mine and Kellin's faces went red.

But Kellin started laughing. His frail body shook as high, musical laughs escaped him. "Dr.Ashby and Dr.Carlile were way gay then!" He stopped to giggle and wrapped an arm around his midsection.  "I remember the two of them were kissing and exercising naked!"

Mine and the guys mouths dropped open in shock. They didn't know the full story but the Doctor at the beginning of the names gave it away. After a few seconds of shocked silence we smiled in amusement. Jamie coughed to cover a chuckle and said, "Exercising naked, don't you mean se-" I interrupted my friends words, not wanting to explain another awkward topic. "And bottoming means to be the receiver in naked exercising."

I saw Kellin's eyes haze in thought, then he said, "So Dr.Ashby was bottom?"

A/N

1012 words!

And dedicated to @cashby_kellic for the cashby funny

ANYWAYS hope you enjoyed

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANUKA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GOOD DAY