6.

Kellin

I opened my eyes to see Vic looking down at me. His brown were lit with the sun that streamed through the curtains and I purred. He was beautiful.

I let out a small meow and slowly changed into my human form. He chuckled slightly when I wrapped my thin human arms around his neck and snuggled into him. "Hello Kitten." He murmured into my hair, his hand stroking my back. My purring increased and I tuned out the world, focused solely on Vic.

I blinked a few times and looked around the small living room. I watched as the three other Mexicans walked in from the kitchen. Raising my hand in a small wave I smiled wide. Tony giggled slightly and sat next to Vic and I on the couch, his pictured hand rubbing between my ears. "Hey, Kellin. Will you answer some questions for me?"

I nodded quickly, I wasn't supposed to say no.

He smiled at me and asked, "Where you were, did they ever teach you anything?"

"Yeah." I answered in a small voice. Remembering the mean man who'd taught me. I knew I wasn't smart, not at all. But, at least I wasn't entirely stupid.

"Do you want to continue with learning new things?" Tony asked nervously.

I grinned and exclaimed, "Yes, please! Kellin wants to be smart like Mexicans!"

I heard muffled laughter and bit my lip, did I say something stupid? I moved closer to Vic- if possible- and shifted bruised legs. "Did Kellin do something wrong?" I asked sheepishly. The four of them looked at me and shook their heads. Mike stepped forward, "Of course not Kellin, just relax."

"Ok."

***

Later in the day I was sprawled out on the floor, batting a balled up piece of paper around. I growled lowly when it I hit it to hard and shot towards Vic's feet. Crawling after it I saw that he had caught it under his foot and was smiling down at me. "Hi Vic." I said, loosing interest in the paper.

"How are you Kellin?"

"Good!" I responded happily. I got onto the couch and wrapped my tail around my waist slightly. I flicked my eyes around and scrunched my face in confusion. Quickly abandoning Vic, I ran to where Tony, Mike, and Jaime were sat. I grabbed Mike and Tony's hands. Examining them before looking at Jaime's. "What are these pictures?" I asked.

Jaime looked at his arm and then smiled gently at me. "These are called tattoos, Kell."

I nodded and turned to Vic, "Where Vic's?" I asked.

"I don't have any Kitten, just this nose ring." My favorite person said and tapped the ring of metal that adorned his nose. "Oh," I whispered. "Why?"

Mike laughed, "Because he's too much of a wimp to get one."

"That's not it! I just don't want one is all." Vic defended himself. I glared slightly at Mike before going back to Vic. I rubbed my head against his leg since I was still sitting on the ground. "It's okay Vic, I believe you."

"Thanks Kitten."

A/N

omf i am so sorry.

i promise that the next chapter will be longer and better written. i know where im going with this story, i just need to get it sorted out, bear with me.

this chapter sucks, i dont blame you for not voting.