02

Dear Diary,

boys are weird...

Val walked into her room with a towel in hand, using it to ring out her wet hair. She just got out of her after-game shower.

"How did I let that stupid boy get to me?" She mumbled to herself, sprawling out on her bed.

She was still mad at her performance at the game. She could've done so much better. They could've won.

Val groaned at the sound of her phone dinging next to her. She assumed for it to be Ava talking to her about the game. But she was wrong.

Ranboolive is live!

A smile immediately sprung onto Val's face. Nothing like watching your favorite streamer after a horrible day.

Quickly, she clicked on the notification and joined the stream.

"Hi chat, how's everyone doing!" Ranboo exclaimed.

"I'm pretty fucking horrible, Ranboo, how are you?" Val said to her phone.

Val crawled to the front of her bed and burrowed under her covers, preparing to fall asleep to his stream. It was getting pretty late and she had school tomorrow. Besides, Ranboo's voice was somewhat comforting to her. Perfect person to fall asleep to.

As Val watched, Tubbo eventually joined and suddenly the stream turned into a storytime stream.

As Tubbo told his story, Val placed her phone next to her and rested her head on her pillow. She closed her eyes and shortly, she was drifting off to sleep.

"Ouu, I have a good story!" She heard Ranboo exclaim, "So I had a volleyball game today, right?"

And with that statement, Val was no longer asleep. She sat up in her bed and grabbed her phone, looking at the stream intensely. She didn't know that Ranboo played volleyball.

He continued his story, "So basically, my friend told me that if you flirt with the other team then they'd get distracted and that's how you win. So I tried it too. AND IT WORKED. The girl that I was doing it on was so confused. I almost feel bad."

"Dude seriously?" Tubbo said in between laughs.

"Yeah." Ranboo replied, joining in on the laughter.

Val dropped her phone and stared off into the distance, connecting the dots in her head.

"Holy shit." She muttered.

It all made sense. Ranboo said that he was tall, the man she played against was fucking gigantic, their voices sounded similar, and now THIS!

She ran her hands through her hair, a shocked expression stuck on her face.

"No way." She dropped her hands back to her sides, "It can't be him."

Ranboo started speaking again, "Yeah, she came up to me after the game and she seemed pretty pissed. I told her it was all part of the game."