end of dear diary.

hi guys. lol

i'm not dead, still very very alive sadly. but anyways, i apologize for my absence. life has been crazy and my motivation has been completely lost. but i'm just gonna cut to the chase, i'm quitting writing, therefore ending dear diary.

i already made a post about this on the conversations tab on my page so if you want more information/have questions then go check that out or i'll be leaving a place for you to ask questions at the end of this chapter.

and you might be thinking to yourself, red, what is the point of this chapter?

well actually it is because i am going to summarize what was gonna happen at the end of dear diary because i feel bad for ending it and i had so many ideas and actually, spoiler alert..

dear diary was gonna have a prequel called, dear ranboo.

i know, i'm evil. but anyways, let's get into the ending of dear diary before we get into the ideas i had for the prequel.

-

dear diary ended off last with val leaving after getting into a huge fight with her dad and ranboo and ava getting worried about her whereabouts considering val accidentally slept over at ranboo's the night before therefore leaving her parents worried.

after that, i was planning on doing a big time skip that would fast forward us two weeks. val has been gone and nobody has heard a word from her. it was like she fell off the face of the earth which caused ranboo to struggle a lot with not having his partner in crime. he even stopped by her house and asked her mother where she was. she responded with "i don't know" as val didn't actually tell anyone where she was going. but while visiting val's house, ranboo noticed that it looked like it was only her in the house, insinuating that she finally got sick of her husband's abuse and kicked him out.

but anyways, after the time skip, val finally comes back. the chapter starts as ranboo's pov and his morning routine of sulking about val being gone. he gets to school and walks through the doors, floating down the halls with his head down. then suddenly, he looks up. and who does he see? val. wearing the baggiest sweatpants known to man, a large t-shirt, and a beanie covering her hair causing it to fall flat to the sides.

her eyes lock to his and she smiles. ranboo should've felt happy but for some reason, he felt nothing but rage.

she has a smile on her face when ive been worried about her non stop with no call? are you fucking kidding me?

he suddenly turns around, obviously avoiding her. val then runs up to his side, greeting him.

he angrily asks where she's been and she responds with a confused head tilt. he repeats himself, angrier.

"dude chill. me and my dad got in a bad fight and i had to stay at my grandmas for a few. i have no service out where she lives."

ranboo ignores her, stomping off to class.

i don't feel like getting too much into detail with it but basically ranboo won't stop ignoring val. everytime val attempts to talk to him, he ignores her. eventually, val gives up and stops trying to talk to him.

the two of them fall into a depressive state without each other. ranboo realizes that he fucked up and needs val back so he shows up to her house but the only problem is that, it's been almost a month. it may be too late.