27

Dear Diary,

soulmates. to some people, it seems like a made up thing. like how could you ever find anyone that's 100% perfect for you? but to me, i believe it's true. sometimes you meet someone and you instant click and you decide that you want to be around them all the time. it's hard to decide when you have finally found that person though...

"Okay chat." Ranboo cleared his throat, "Now that she's calmed, media shares are now on. Do your best."

"Or your worst." Val added, "Either way I'll probably laugh."

"You better not. We only have three collective lives."

"And I will waste them all!" She exclaimed. Val could practically see his eye roll.

Ranboo sighed, leaning back in his chair as the first media share popped up.

And oh my god, of course it was this video.

Val stared at the screen with an expression of utter disgust while Ranboo just paused.

She reached over Ranboo and took the mouse in her hand, pausing the video before she took Ranboo's phone off the desk.

"Hey wait!" Ranboo tried to grab his phone from her but she was already out of reach, "And now she just has my phone."

She unlocked the phone as she already knew his password. It was his birthday, of course. Then, the sound of her beginning to facetime someone rang throughout the room.

"Who are you calling?" Ranboo asked urgently, "Wait- who are you-"

The dial tone stopped as the person she was calling seemed to answer.

"What do you- Oh Val!" Tommy. Tommy's voice, "What a lovely surprise! What can I do for you?"

"Tommy." She said sternly as she flipped the camera to show the media share, "What the fuck is this?"

"What-" Tommy paused, "OH FUCK OFF MAN!"

The media share. It was the Jump In The Cadillac video, sadly.

"I WAS LIKE FUCKING FOURTEEN!" Tommy continued to shoot while Ranboo giggled.

"WELL YOU NEED TO GO BACK IN TIME AND DELETE THIS SHIT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT MY EYES TO COME ACROSS THIS EVER AGAIN!" Val shouted, giving the same energy as Tommy.

"FUCK YOU!" Tommy yelled before hanging up.

Val jokingly slammed Ranboo's phone on the desk and leaned back in her chair, arms crossed.

"You good?" Ranboo chuckled.

"Lets just move on." Val muttered, shaking her head in disapproval.

"Oh okay then." He shrugged as he took the mouse in his hand, clicking to the next video.

As it began playing, Val froze similarly to the way Ranboo did seconds before. It was one of her Tiktoks.

"You guys found my Tiktok too?!" She exclaimed, "God dammit."

"You have a Tiktok?" Ranboo asked.