05

Dear Diary,

i just realized that i'm only one person away from the entire dream smp...

"Avoiding me again, are we?"

Val sat down at the lunch table across from Ranboo. He looked up from his phone and looked at her weirdly.

"No, I just haven't seen you today." He shrugged.

"Oh yeah?" Val raised her brows, "Cause I saw you in the hallway between second and third period and you went the other way."

Ranboo huffed out of stress as he looked away from her.

"You can't blame me, Val." He mumbled, "I'm absolutely terrified about the fact that you know. And that you can so easily tell everyone."

"Dude, I already proved that you can trust me." Val glared at him, "I won't tell a single soul. I know how important it is to you."

Ranboo bit his lip, looking off into the distance. Val didn't understand why he had such a hard time trusting her. Maybe it was because they just met. But that doesn't mean that Val is such a cold hearted person who would leak something as important as that.

"I'll even pinky promise it." Val said, resting her elbow on the table and holding out her pinky for him.

Ranboo's eyes flickered between her hand and her face.

"You're serious?" He glared at her.

Val nodded her head eagerly. "I take pinky promises very seriously." She assured him.

Ranboo rolled his eyes before interlocking his pinky with hers, sealing the secret between them.

But then Val had a thought.

She wanted nothing more but to talk to Ranboo about streaming. She wanted to know what it was like. But she also wanted to know what it was like to be friends with the people she fangirled over.

"Wait so, how am I supposed to talk to you about things that Ranboo does?" She asked, lowering her voice.

"Is this your way of asking for my number?" He smirked at her.

Val gave him a disgusting look. "You're so unbelievably cocky." She teased, "But sure, if that's what will boost your ego."

Ranboo playfully rolled his eyes once more before handing his phone to her.

She quickly typed in her number and saved her in his contacts as, 'secret keeper 🔐😎'.

"Secret keeper? Really?" He chuckled, taking his phone back.

Val shrugged, "I thought it was cool. Like a little code name."

"Code name?" He raised a brow at her, "God, you're like a little kid."

"That is correct." Val nodded proudly.

"So where's your friend?" Ranboo asked, changing the subject to a normal conversation, "Don't you sit with her everyday?"