06

Dear Diary,

what i have learned today: ranboo is a pussy when it comes to breaking the rules...

"Are you sure I'm not gonna go home to my parents being angry because we got caught?" Ranboo asked as he fiddled with a rock in his hands.

After sneaking out of the school, the two went to the field in the back of the school and chilled by a tree. Val was in the middle of climbing as high as she could while Ranboo sat on the ground and leaned against the trunk.

"I'm sure." Val shouted, "I've been doing this since freshman year and haven't got caught."

"Haven't gotten caught or been able to lie your way out of getting in trouble?"

"A little bit of both." She shrugged, groaning as she struggled to climb the branches, "You're just being paranoid."

"Well I have the right to be." He stated, "If I get caught, I get grounded. And If I get grounded, that means no streaming. I'm on a streak right now and I can't break it."

"Just calm down." Val whined, "We're fine."

"We're fine." Ranboo repeated in a high pitched voice, obviously mocking her.

Val picked off a small branch from the tree and threw it down at him.

"Dude!" He yelled as it dropped on his head.

"Looks like school's over." Val changed the subject as she looked over at the building and saw kids start to pour out of it.

"Welp, I should be going." Ranboo said, standing up from the ground, "I'm gonna stream right after school because Tubbo wants to stream with me but ALSO wants to go to bed early enough."

"Sounds like fun." Val said, beginning to descend from the tree, "What are you guys gonna do?"

Ranboo shrugged, "Probably just the usual. Dream SMP things."

He looked up as Val jumped down from the tree right next to him.

"Ah!" She shouted as she landed wrong on her ankle. But she just shook it off.

"You good?" Ranboo asked.

"Yep." Val nodded with a smile.

"So are you gonna tune in to the stream later?"

"Hm... depends.." She rubbed her chin and Ranboo glared at her, "Are you going to ignore me at school on Monday?"

"Oh, come on." He playfully rolled his eyes, "No. I won't."

Val raised her brow at him, "We'll see then."

"Goodbye, Val." He said with sarcasm hinted in his tone.

"Goodbye Mr. Boo." She smiled, watching him walk across the field.

As she watched him, she made a quick decision that she didn't want to go home just yet. She would have to walk home anyways considering she didn't have a ride today. Her parents were at work and Ava obviously wasn't there. So she decided to just hang out by the tree for a while.