chapter 23.

"ɴᴏ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ɪs ᴀʟʟ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴜᴍʙʀᴇʟʟᴀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ."

|Chris Brown|

- 1:23 pm

"You okay baby?" I asked as i held her hair back allowing her to throw up her guts.

Her body jerked and the contents of her stomach came up through her mouth,"Yeah-" she threw up again.

We just arrived at our hotel here in vegas i'm here for an appearance/performance at Drais nightclub.

We didn't even have time to go back to LA when Ant called me Amor'e and i was just wrapping up our last day in New-York in which we flew to so that both of us could handle some business.

I honestly admired her for the boss that she is, she has her own before she met me and her bag just keeps getting bigger. She got that hustler mentality that i like, there's no one sided shit we both get that paper and spoil eachother.

The last day we were in New York is when she started throwing up and shit. If she pregnant mannnn i'mma be so happy yo.

We talk about having kids all the time.

I told her i wanted twelve but her ass said she giving me two-three and that's it. If her ass think i ain't getting at least like five then she straight trippin'.

Once she was finished emptying her guts, i helped her stand to her feet and assisted her walking over to the sink.

She started brushing her teeth.

If she pregnant than imma be happy, i feel like we ready for this if that's the case.

If she is then it's good timing

"I feel awful babe" she said after brushing her teeth.

We walked back out into  the bedroom and she later down on the bed while i sat on the edge placing her feet in my lap,lightly massaging them.

"I can cancel on them and we can just lay in bed for the rest of the day i suggested.

She shook her head no,"No baby, your fans already bought the tickets and everything to come see you tonight. I'm not gonna deprive them of that i'm gonna be fine after i get  some ginger ale in my system because i'm not missing your performance at all" smiling i leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Aight i'mma go get the ginger ale, stay right here and get some rest"i warned her knowing the second that i left she might pick up her laptop and go right to work.

She the female me!

"I promise baby"i kissed her once more and then left out.

My bodyguard led the way for me as well entered this grocery store.