chapter 47.

"ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜ. ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sɪʟᴠᴇʀ ʟɪǫᴜɪᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴘs. ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ sɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙʏ."
                                    -ʟᴀɴɢsᴛᴏɴ ʜᴜɢʜᴇs

8:06 am

Finishing up her morning routine she threw on some comfy clothes before she went too see her baby.

Amor'e opened the door to her son's room slowly, being careful not to cause any noises that would possibly wake him

The soft white noise that emitted from his Skip Hop owl speaker mixed with the light rhythmic tapping sound that was a result of the rain set the calming tone of the room.

Smiling as she walked up to the customized grey crib she found him just as she'd left him on his back, lips squished against the plush fusion that he laid on underneath, sleeping soundly.

The sight of her baby boy melted her heart, at times she couldn't believe that this perfect little human being that was a combination of Chris and herself was her child.

As time went on he began looking more like his father but still possessed features like lips, eyes, eyebrows that would make anyone say think of her when they saw him.

Bending over she tucked the hair that fell forward behind her ear stroking his baby soft cheek moving over to his full head of off black loose curly hair.

She often thought the world knew of him from the amount of fan pages and blogs with his pictures, memes of his silly faces that he made on a daily basis. She wanted to keep him away from that for as long as possible and they'd managed to keep him out of the media since he'd been born.

But that task was hard. Both her and Chris had literally thousands of pictures and videos of him combined that they wanted to post but decided against it.

Despite kaya leaking numerous things that would and did spark conversation as quickly as it began it died out.

She fed him a room temperature bottle that she took out from his bottle warmer.

When he finished she put one of his baby rags on her shoulder and placed him there.

Moments like this she wished could remain the way it was forever but she knew it was almost impossible.
_____

9:30 am

Holding her baby up by his crotch in front of her she made her way into the kitchen to make breakfast.

Since Sayeis had already eaten his and Chris was on a plane heading to Saudi Arabia for his first concert there in a couple years she would just be making for herself.

Placing him in his leaf swing she attached his teething toy to his hands and turned on the tv to keep him occupied.

She decided on making some waffles, eggs and bacon.