chapter 41.

Thank you too ughbrianna for the cancun idea.

"ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴡᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ"
                                           - ᴜɴᴋᴏᴡɴ

2:00 pm

With the new year hours away the gang were enjoying a nice day at their private beach in Cancun, Mexico, a destination they both decided to jet off too

Arriving just the day before they'd spent that day getting settled into their villa and by the pool.

Music played from their bluetooth speaker as the girls danced appearing to be having the 
time of their lives taking pictures, doing what they did best. Have fun with each other.

Not too far from the water they're was a beach house which they resided for the day.

This day couldn't get any better as there was non stop laughter and happiness within the group

This was a vacation that they all needed, time away from work, the petty drama and they're children was a definite must.

"Baby stop moving" Amor'e laughed at chris as he kept making funny faces in the pictures she was talking of him.

She finally got one of him where it looked natural as if he had fallen asleep lounding around outside.

As the fun begun was so it ended, the sun was beginning to set, the breeze went from rough to a gentle one that felt amazing on the skin and the waters could be heard crashing in on the rocks

Everyone gathered their stuff walking back up the stairs that led to their shared villa.

"Say hey to the vlog everyone!" Dess turned the camera so that everyone was in view.

"Hey blog!" Everyone waved at the camera that Dess was filming her vlog for her YouTube channel.

"I need to start vlogging too...if these people found out i'm on vacation and i'm not vlogging they finna kill my ass" She sighed making them laugh, as they all made their way through the door into the kitchen.