chapter 42.

ᴘɪɴᴋ ʀɪnɢ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ғɪғᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛᴏɴɴᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʟᴀᴍʙᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ѕ ᴅʀɪᴘᴘʏ
ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇr ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇ, ɴᴏᴡ ѕʜᴇ ᴛɪᴘѕʏ
ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴛʀᴜѕᴛ ᴛʜᴇѕᴇ ʜᴏᴇѕ ᴄᴀᴜѕᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɪғғʏ

-ᴄʜʀɪѕ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ

12:00 pm

Subsequently, after celebrating the new year with loved ones, the alcohol brought them to be under the influence.

Following the mini party they had that lasted well into the early hours of the morning, everyone retired to their room after being past their limits.

Over in Amor'e and Chris's room he couldn't keep his hands off her, once they'd locked their bedroom door it was history after that.

Soft, supple moans from the couple filled the room as Chris continuously drove his hips into amor'e core.

Together they'd lost the amount of times they'd made each other reach their peaks, so In Love with each other they didn't want to stop.

Following the upsetting events that happened earlier in the night somehow made them want each other more.

Chris admired how Amor'e handled the situation after she realized that neither shyla nor kaya was worth it, at all.

And Amor'e was relieved at the fact that Chris wasn't cheating on her and that he'd kept his promise.

Chris would never make those same mistakes again, seeing how affected the love of his life really did a number on him. He loved his woman with all his heart and made love to her on the first day. If the new year was a special way he could show it to her.

With their eyes and forehead glued together Chris's hips heaved forward making amor'e making her lose her cool.

Her freshly done acrylics pierced the first few layers of skin in his back making his hiss but it didn't matter because that was her way of letting him know how good it really did feel.

"I love you mama" he said against her lips kissing her.

"I-I love you more daddy, so much!" Smiling Chris sped up his pace.

Their hips collided with one another, the friction creating heat between their bodies, their skin sticking as he drove in and out of her.

Stopping his movements he trailed down to her pussy peeking it open with his fingers and his tongue glossed her pearl.

Pushing his ring finger inside her continued sucking on her making her squirm

Amor'es back arched off the bed as she came into his mouth, still Chris wouldn't ease up as he cleaned her off.

Getting up off the bed she excitedly wrapped her arms around him as he lifted her into his arms.

Kissing like horny teenagers her head lifted in pure bliss as she felt him enter her from beneath.

"Look at me" Chris said through gritted teeth bouncing her on his length.

Meeting his stare, her lip got stuck between her teeth, she couldn't believe how good Chris was making her feel right now.

Both their mouths opened as they both rescheduled their peaks.

"Fuck!" Groaning in satisfaction they stayed in the same position for a few more minutes slowly coming down from their high.

They were in love with each other, so I love that nothing or no one could come between them.

Their child made them binded together for life whether they decided to be together or not but true love made them connected eternally.
_______