chapter 12.

|Chris Brown|

I tried calling her millions of times , i texted her ,left voice messages everything she just reads them and doesn't reply

She literally gone ghost , she hasn't posted any pictures or videos not even a story.

And neither has any of her friends.

I was really starting too get worried.

I know she's with one of her friends but i can't figure out who.

I tried showing up too her job multiple times but the workers kept saying she wasn't there and hadn't been in for a while.

For months bro i have been trying but i won't stop i need her back and im going too.

I just need to figure it out first.

I have been in the studio everyday just working on music i just finished up a song with Jacquees called 'Put In Work' that was supposed to be dropping today.

We have been working on the music videos for Slime and B as well.

I have managed too keep myself busy with work and my daughter.

That's what been keeping me sane between that and tryna find my girl.

I just gotta get her back man a nigga just got too.

|Amor'e Winters|

5 months later....

After that day that my friends told me the deal with chris i have taken time too get over him

I haven't fully done that but i have been making big big progress and im ready to make an appearance again.

Niah,Kaya and Tokyo haven't left my side they have been here for me through it all.

And i cannot thank them enough for everything that they have done to get me emotionally stable.

I was in compton visiting my family along with my besties.

Coming back home was really an eye opener .