chapter 34.

••

••

|omniscient|

|omniscient|

12:00 am

It was thanksgiving day and the brown household was superrrr busy with getting ready for their Thanksgiving dinner.

Amor'e had been getting pain in her back and lower stomach since late last night but she brushed it off as normal pregnancy pains, she took some pregnancy friendly pain killers and went too bed.

But the pain continued when she woke up this morning, it was a big day for the family so she popped two more of the pain killers and put on her big girl panties.

She kept it too herself because she felt as it didn't make sense for her too worry anyone when it could just be a false alarm.

All the women stood away hard at work preparing the food.

And the guys stood out back conversating with their drinks in hand as chris and hoody controlled the barbecue pit.

Chris's music could be heard throughout the place as well as the children's laughter from their play fighting.

They were being watched by chris's aunt.

Amor'e suddenly felt a sharp pain under her stomach making her his in pain.

Mama joyce: are you okay my dear!?

She nodded 'yes' but to mama joyce it wasn't quite believable, she watched amor'e closely as she continued preparing the sweet potato pie.
_______

2:35 pm

Amor'e: al!

She called for her friend.

Al walked over too her.

Al:wassup?

Amor'e: can you and Dominique and Dugg set the table please

Al nodded and went off to get his assitants for setting the table.