chapter 3.

5:00 pm

It's been three months since the party that Chris invited Amor'e and her girls too.

She hadn't heard from him or seen him since then, he really had her thinking that something between them was possible.

But then she guessed that it was because words were mixed with the alcohol and when under the influence anything said to her was true.

A drunk mind speaks a sober heart but in the case of Amor'e she felt like guys only played with her feelings and emotions. It merely made any sense but that didn't stop her from living her life.

She's been putting her all into Pink Diamonds and it's been really paying off recently. Earlier in the week she got an offer from her Business associate Bryan about expanding the brand to LA.

Upon doing some research she'd found that in the states ninety percent of sales comes from that city so when I got the offer I of course had to take it.

Friday is when Amor'e and her girls would fly over there to check out some possible store properties.

If they found anything they'd stay the rest of the year to get everything in order for that location.

There'd been an influx of new employees and she'd trained a new manager to handle the store while they were gone.

Amor'e then saw her phone started to flash like crazy and saw that there was an incoming call from her sis👧👯❤.

She accepted and was greeted with Teyana's fine ass and yes, The Teyana Taylor. 

"Hey baby!" Tey's bright smile could light up the darkest tunnel.

Teyanna and Amor'e mwt a few years back when she needed an outfit for an award show, one thing left to another and over the years she's become almost like her big sister.

"Hey baby, wassup?" She replied with the same smile.

"Nothing much just came back from a workout. I was just checking in to see what day you're coming?"

"Friday for sure!."

"Aight. Oh! Tina's having a party that night and you have to come by!" She spoke hyped up.

Tina, also known as Megan if you're close to her, and Amor'e had met after she hit her up on Instagram for some pieces that she saw online that she liked.

When Megan and Amor'e met it was like they had been friends for ages.

"Yeah, she invited me and the girls!."

"Okay cool. I'm gonna go because junior needs to eat before she turns hulk on my ass, Teyanna chuckled while saying.

"Aww, I miss my little junie bug and I can't wait to see y'all as well. Tell Iman I'm still waiting on my money from that Lakers bet!" Both girls laughed, Amor'e and Iman had made a bet against Golden State and the Lakers the last time they played each other.

The Lakers beat Golden State 105-97 meaning Amor'e won the ten thousand dollars bet against Iman and she wanted her money.

Teyanna laughed. "Alright, I'll see you Friday baby!" They said their goodbyes and hung up.

Amor'e went on to do some more work until she felt tired.

She then took a nap for the rest of the day.
_______

12:30 pm (Friday)

After a long flight they finally made it to LA. 

Once they got checked out by the TSA, they made their way over to their six month leased home.