chapter 51.

"𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮. 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓾𝓼. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓼."
- unknown

Jayda's party had been one for the books so far. The night had been filled with lots of drinking, dancing, laughing, and just fun overall.

"Alright, alright! Listen up, everyone!" Jayda's voice rang through the microphone, alerting everyone in the crowd, including her people who were in VIP.

"We got my brother in the building! Make some noise for Chris freaking browning!" The crowd erupted into cheering. They were excited that he was there.

"We know we can't just have Chris Brown in the building and not have him sing a little sum sum for us, right!?" Amor'e who sat in her fiancé's lap kissed his cheek, hearing her sister speak about him with so much high praise. It truly warmed her heart knowing that she meant every word..

"Y'all know I love some Chris Brown music. Even though he just did a whole concert, we just gotta get him on the mic, so Breezy gets on up here!" Chris chuckled and walked up to the stage. He took the mic from the Dj and spoke a few words before he began.

"How y'all doing tonight?!" He asked through the mic, causing the crowd to go wild.

"I know some of yall just saw me at the concert, but imma do a little sum for y'all tonight. This song goes out to all the lovers out there and my lover, my fiancé, Amor'e !" Amor'e blushed hearing his beautiful voice fill the place, singing her favorite song from his Indigo album Girl of My Dreams.

To Chris, she was the girl of his dreams in every way, shape, and form possible.

He loved her with everything in him, and she did him. Nothing would change that, not even-

Suddenly everything went black for her.

For a bit, she floated in and out of consciousness, and the sound of screaming could be heard throughout the club. She heard her lover's voice but couldn't make out what he was saying.

Everything went black again.
__________

It had been a month since Amor'e had been discharged from the hospital. She'd been stabbed in her back by Jordan, literally.

Before she blacked out, she felt a sharp pain down in her lower back area before she hit the ground. When she hit the ground, the pain seemed to travel everywhere.

Jayda, Dess, and Chaylyn were mortified the entire time. It took a few weeks for her to wake up. It took a few more weeks for her to be able to walk again.

Luckily, there wasn't any major damage done to her spinal cord, and temporary paralysis was the only danger that she was lucky to now be out of.

She still had severe pain in the area where her ex lover punctured. But the agonizing pain came from the betrayal she felt after finding out what happened.

She knew that Jordan was unstable and dangerous, but she never knew it would come to this.

Amor'e never thought she would've lived to see the day that she would have to take Jordan to court despite everything he puts her through.
_________

I know it's been a while, guys, and I apologize for leaving yall hanging without an update.

Sooooo Jordan definitely took things way too far here.

Wait till you see what happens next.

Thank you guys so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please don't forget to vote, comment your thoughts on this chapter or the entire book, and add it to your libraries.