chapter 9.

|Chris Brown|

|One month later|

|One month later|

These past few months have honestly been good for me and amor'e.

I love her.

I honestly do she is everything that i can ask for but.....

The thing is I've been keeping some stuff from her.

Ive been going through alot recently shit i'm always going through some shit even before she came along its always been ''chris brown did this....chris briwn did that?''.

That shit gets old sometimes I'm just like f everyone leave me alone or ill out a bullet in your brain but i have to remember my daughter and my mom like who gone take care of them if im locked up ?.

Mor'e caught me drinking at the party a while back and shit got out of hand ,i listen control of myself and i hit her...i -i fucked up Big Time.

I apologized to her so much times i still feel like i should be apologizing i felt how i felt a decade ago at that point i feel like shit.

I can never make that mistake again i thought to myself.

I cannot loose her .

That would just be another that i let get away and i can't afford for that too happen .

Not this time.

I see myself settling down with her i really do you may think a nigga is loco but im talking the truth i love that girl .

Her sense of style, she looks good in almost anything she put on, her vibe is out of this world, her curves ugh just everything about this girl makes me so happy.

And imma let the world know for sure.

I heard light footsteps on the concreate ground.

I had been out by the pool sitting on the pool chair just thinking with my back to everything.

I felt her hands wrapped around me and her breath on my neck.

She placed her soft lips on my cheek and she hugged me from behind.

Amor'e: you okay?

Me: yeah I'm cool

Amor'e: you sure babe?

Me: amor'e i love you please don't ever forget that

I pulled her onto of me with one swift move , she straddle my lap and her hands around my neck .

Me:i love you so much please don't leave me .....ever

Amor'e: i love you too chris and im not going anywhere okay?

She reassured me as she wasn't going anywhere but i still couldn't help but feel like i was gonna mess shit up .

She leaned in and kissed my lips ,i wasted no time i kissimg her back , my hands found her butt and squeezed it chasing her to moan in my mouth turning me on.