Chapter 36.

"ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ sᴏᴜʟs ᴀʀᴇ sʜᴀᴘᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴜɢʟʏ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇs"

- ᴍᴀᴛsʜᴏɴᴀ ᴅʜʟɪᴡᴀʏᴏ

|omniscient|

10:35 am

Nothing but silence, all through the house if a pin was to be dropped you would surely hear it.

The sweet sound of serenity was apart of amor'e and chris's rules.

That meant no parties like before, no loud shouting which were especially enforced for amor'e loud mouthed friends kaya and dess and for chris's friends.

Since they bought their son home from the hospital everything has been smoothe sailing, they both worked as a team during the day and at night they took on shifts but saveis barely even cried.

The only time would be when his diaper was full and he didn't have a stomach full of his mom's breast milk.

He was a sweet little baby already so loved by many.

Amor'e rocked back and forth on the rocking chair in his nursery room that was painted in brown, nude and white toned colors.

There were stuffed animals everywhere and with chris's out of this world art on the wall really tied everything together.

Saveis was knocked out cold still pulling on  his mommy boobs.

Chris walked in the room too find two of his favorite people in there.

"He fucking that shit up" he whisper yelled making amor'e chuckle.

Chris got him from her allowing her too stretch her hands from the position that it was in and wrapped him in his blanket.

He placed him into his crib and turned on the baby monitor.
________

12:00 pm

Amor'e took it upon herself too clean up the room.

She threw the dirty clothes that laid on the back of the chair in the hammock and the ones that she just threw there because she didn't use them that day.

She put them in his closet and then cleaned up the bottles putting them in the tray that she got.

She felt a pair of arms wrap around her, smiling she felt his growing beard against her neck followed by his lips.