chapter 38.

5:00 pm

5:00 pm

As the night rolled in amor'e was getting ready for chris's performance at rolling loud which was going to be taking place right in their city of los angeles, California.

Chris was set to be the main act tonight and amor'e couldn't be more happy for him, she always found herself getting emotional when people would book him too perform or be a surprise guest performance.

She felt like chris had been overlooked enough and by the grace of god her prayers for her man were finally starting to be answered.

As for the drama that has been going on their lives lately had pretty much died down, the copycat products with their children's pictures and names had been removed from shyla's website and shyla herself had been sued and a restraining order had been filed against her by the couple.

The kaya situation however had no resolution. Amor'e or anyone of the girls hadn't heard from her since after the baby was born.

It wasn't you say that something bad had happened too her or anything because she was living it up at nightclubs in north carolina where stunna had a couple shows in his hometown of Salisbury.

She was ignoring her friends but amor'e could care less at this moment she was going too see her man perform tonight and have a great time with her girls.

Her baby boy was over at his grandmother's and royalty was with her mom tonight so the kids were taken care of.

All the girls were over at jayda's house prepping for the event that was in less than two hours.

Chris gave amor'e a warning not too be late because he wanted them too arrive and walk in together.

He'd been in soundcheck/rehearsals for  most of the day and couldn't wait too see his girl later on.

He knew she was gonna come looking hella sexy.

"This girl chance her hair like every five minutes" dess joked as tokyo placed the wig onto her freshly braided head.

"Bitch shut up!" she joined dess in laughing.

Both girls were a bit buzzed from the don julio they had ingested in celebration of their pregame for tonight.

"Are we matching tonight still?" jayda asked coming out from her closet holding some hangers with clothes on it.

"Yeah if y'all are still down?" amor_'e replied.