One

"Pup come on get up we have to get on the jet" Junseo muttered as he was standing up in-front of his omega who was still laying in bed resting due to the rough and late night he had with his boyfriends and parents. They had sat up till 3 in the morning talking together with his parents enjoying a few drinks but Yuki had left around twelve o'clock to play on his old console that he had left at home when he moved to Korea.

Mingyu walked out of the bathroom with a small smirk on his lips seeing the other alpha was glaring at the omega who was hiding under the covers like a child, he could help but let out a small laugh making junseo turn around and glare at him instead. 

"We have to go to jet to get home for business" Junseo growled at the other alpha his tail swaying lightly behind him almost as if he was preparing to beat the shit out both his boyfriends. Junseo was a little bit more stern and confident he always made sure they were on time to everything and leaving when they needed to. most people though he was cold even his boyfriends though that he was cold but nothing really mattered in that sense.

"OMEGA UP NOW" Junseo snapped at the omega only to hear a soft whine back.

"Buttttttttttttt alphaaaaa isn't the point of having a private jet you can fly at any time...." Yuki said with a morning type voice having not spoken much, it was all mumbled and confusion but Mingyu slept enough with the omega to understand it since unlike Junseo he didnt have a strict working schedule.

Mingyu tended to be more laid back and cheeky, people thought it was strange how he always knew what to say to make people flustered but he was also considerate and worked hard to keep his boyfriends both satisfied especially their needy little omega who hated waking ups in the morning.

"Come on puppy, you know Junnie dosnt like being late to his work" Mingyu said walking over to the end and pulling the blankets off only to have a tiny grin on his lips, he could see all the pretty love marks and bruises there were littering the males perfectly smooth and hairless body, they had done a little bit of touching but nothing to much knowing that they were at Yuki's family home really put them off of fully going at it so when the finally came back from talking with yukis parents they may or may not have made the omega cum jus tfrom simply rubbing his body and biting him all over.

Yuki Huffed sitting up as he pulled the blankets over his lower half, he was always shy about his body even though they had been in a relationship for at least three years now. 

"Is pup feeling shy" Mingyu teased moving closer as he gently pushed the boy onto the bed hovering over him as he only had on black sweat pants and boxers. the rest of his muscular and smooth body was on display for his cute little omega.

"... Daddy" Yuki whimpered quietly feeling Mingyu get extremely close, there was a huge height difference between Yuki and his boyfriends so he felt incredibly small when he was with them and when they were on top of him he felt weaker and he liked it alot. But both of them knew it to.

"you want daddy? does puppy need a punishment for not listening to alpha and daddy?" Mingyu mocked the smaller making Yuki gulp as he nuzzled his head into mingyus shoulder taking in his alphas scent getting horny just from knowing that Mingyu would take him without any need or hurry Mingyu was one sexual fiend but it was cut short when the other alpha grabbed his shoulder and snarled.

"We have to fucking go Mingyu." he said deeply His voice cold and unfeeling that even Mingyu sighed and got up fixing himself before looking at the puppy who was suddenly sad again.

"come on pup lets go say goodbye to your parents" He said trying to keep a cheerful tone as he turned to the other alpha and wrapped a hand around his waist which made Junseo chuckle pushing the hand off of him before growling and leaving the room to go into the hallway.