Nine

"I get to go to workkkkkkkkkk" Yuki chimed as he sat in the passengers sat down in the back of the car with his boyfriend, he loved going to work because after his photo shoots alot of the time they would give him the clothes to wear afterwards as a token of appreciation. Yuki had risen very quickly in the industry after being brought into Eclipse entertainment it was a little bit daunting. 

"Im trying to work Yuki can you please be quiet" Junseo said with his laptop out and phone piece in his ear he was always busy when it came to work and very rarely took time off so he was unable to focus on much else even his boyfriends. 

The omega first started dating his two alphas a few months after he joined the company there were alot of reasons as to why they began dating but it was mainly after a incident that caused Yuki to breakdown in the middle of a training. He never talked about it because even tho junseo made his day it was still a moment Yuki never recovered from.

After then they stopped training him in one section of their company and began training him in Soft boy type shoots and Sexual covers. His popularity in fame was small at first but he had a loyal fanbase of guys and girls who liked soft boys with cute auethetics, it was incredibly good place for Yuki because he was able to have many gate ways in fashion without having to enter any angsty grudge type places.

Ultimately the fanbase grew hugely once Junseo asked him to be trained in the sexual sultry part of their company, it wasnt nessasarily because Junseo or Mingyu wanted the omega to be showing his Body in shoots but it was to allow the boy to get experience in something that was opposite to his comfort zone but still could be somewhat used.

They would put Yuki in cute outfits that were a little suggestive but still very popular In culture, His favourite outfit he got to wear was something a little bit out of his comfort zone, it was black stockings that had a cute cat at the top of them with a tail, along with a cropped ribbon hoodie that had kind of kimono type sleeves that were large at the ends and had ribbons going up the slits from the upper arm to shoulder to keep the hoodie together so you could still see his pale skin underneath.

The Hoodie had a large red heart on the front which tied it all together, for bottoms he had wear a pink plated skirt that was a little bit to short. The shoes he wore were Gucci Boots that tied the whole outfit together. From that one shoot Yuki had thousands of fans internationally becoming apart of his fanbase and soon he was a very sought out to be model.

"Do I have to cross dress in these shoots Alpha?" Yuki asked because even though he liked some fo the sexual stuff he did, most of them involved him wearing skirts or something and even though he understood clothing had no genders he didnt like wearing alot of female clothes, even though that fit was his favourite thing he wore it still made him a tad uncomfortable having to wear the skirt.

He was the type to always feel a little insecure and the skirts made him feel that way. Yuki would never wear a skirt or crop top out it wasnt his thing he liked more modest clothes like hoodies and jeans. although his alphas loved seeing him in clothes from his shoots one time Junseo made Yuki wear the cropped hoodie and skirt home and within  ten minutes Junseo was laying naked on his bed one arm behind his head one hand on a camera and he was filming Yuki riding his dick in a skirt definitely wanting to show Mingyu later.

"Not this time, Dont worry I know you prefer to do less cross dressing if you dont have to." Junseo said before typing on his computer he always did take the omegas opinion into consideration not wanting to force him into a shoot all the time when he clearly got uncomfortable it was only maybe once a month Yuki would be in a skirt or stockings.

"Okay!" Yuki said with a happy sigh before letting out a groan touching his back gently his body was still a little sore from Mingyu being so rough yesterday but he was at least glad he didnt go all out. The first time Yuki got fucked by the two alphas he didnt leave there house for a whole week he was so sore even on omega standards he couldn't feel his legs or tail.