Two

"It was really nice to see you again Mr and Mrs Yamashi!" Mingyu smiled shaking Yukis fathers hand well Junseo stood bit behind them, he put on a smile but deep down he was feeling a little anxious because they planned to tell Yuki once they arrived back in Korea feeling it would be safer for him to know there. 

"Mingyu, Your apart of the family just call me Sara that goes for you too Junseo!" yukis mother smiled walking over to junseo and hugging the tall and well built male, He let out a little sigh and placed his arms lightly around her breathing quietly as to not move.

Yuki watched from the corner, he had his suitcase but had noticed that Junseo was being very awkward well that was normal he didnt know how to act with yukis parents so he was either acting way to nice or being awkward. There was something more though that Yuki couldn't put his finger one he had come out of the shower this morning and neither of his boyfriends spoke much maybe they were just to focused on packing.

"Mingyu, Junseo take care of Yuki" His father said with a smile his white tail being limp behind him, it was nice from yukis perspective because at first both yukis parents were very uncomfortable with Yuki dating two alphas because Alphas were not known for sharing and let alone Alphas were not good at being submissive for another alphas.

Eventually though they came around after meeting Yukis boyfriends, they learned that Junseo was a well respected Business C.E.O well Mingyu was more of a free spirit and had a listing job, Mingyus job didnt bother their parents because his personality was kinda and cheeky which was a very nice mix to the family.

"Yes sir" Junseo said as the women finally let go of him and hugged her son goodbye then moving to Mingyu and giving him the biggest squeeze, Junseo couldn't help but let our a small chuckle as he saw Yuki glaring at his mother for hugging his boyfriend more than she hugged him. 

All three of the boys waved goodbye before leaving the apartment building and getting into the car they had rented for the weekend like the usually did. Yuki sat in the back quietly watching his boyfriends be quiet again which was very anxiety driving he looked at them with a pout.

"Why arnt you talking..." He said with a whiny voice only for Mingyu to look back and grab his hand.

"Just alot to think about Pup when we get back Alpha and I have to go and work somethings out" He smiled rubbing his thumb over yukis hand letting him calm down, he could feel the boys anxiety and it wasn't making theirs any better.

Junseo said nothing but slowly turned the music up in the car and that's when it played. Yuki instantly began to smile realising it was the song he played when he got home after first meeting his first boyfriend Junseo.

It was such a big moment for their relationship when they first meet because at first it was just Mingyu and Junseo until they feel in love with Yuki.

------------------

"Mr Lee we are so glad to be able to have you here, welcome to L.X Entertainment the fifth largest entertainment industry. My name is Do Jiyoon the CEO" A man in a black suit said bowing to the younger male as he escorted Junseo and his team of body guards and assistant through the entertainment building going from floor to floor showing him their facilities in hopes of striking up a deal.

"Its Fantastic that your choose to come look at our company for a potential deal between entertainment industries, so do you mind me asking about your entertainment industry well we walk?" Jiyoon asked Junseo who's ears twitched he turned his head swiftly and kept his same cold and meaningless expression. He felt the humans heart rate begin to rise from the heat he was giving off it was obvious he was afraid of blowing the deal.