Eight

Junseo walked into the three person bedroom only to sigh noticing Yuki was in his weird conscious unconscious state along with Mingyu who was spooning him, He knew Mingyu must not have gone full force on him or else he would be completely out to it but he wasnt surprised that it must have been something or somewhat of a punishment. 

He moved over to the bed taking off his tie and jacket turning off the TV that was glaring in the background, Mingyu must not have been tired enough to sleep one hundred percent he never was unless it was four to five rounds after, Junseo had to admit that his mates were crazy. Yuki for being able to take whatever they throw at him and Mingyu for being the sex addict he was but he loved the both of them.

The one thing Junseo wished he could change was Mingyu making that one wrong turn a few years ago now, if he hadn't maybe they would have been fine. Junseo would have taken over his father Company Eclipse Entertainment and not had to use it as a cover for his Gang, Mingyu wouldnt have had to start hurting people in the underground and he would have become an actor like he planned to... but most of all maybe they wouldn't have to fear that one day Yuki would be taken away and hurt because of the lives they lead. Junseo always knew that if the gang never had of happened he still would have meet Yuki thought a connection because he believed in fate and that there was a reason they all meet.

After Mingyu finally finished changing he got into the bed, it had been custom made to fit all three of the males but a double bed would have been fine, Yuki was small enough to fit between them but sometimes Yuki just needed some room to breath so getting a large bed was a good option.

He grabbed his phone laying down only to hear a voice come from the alpha mate who was holding the smaller male in his arms. 

".. Hey how did it go?" he asked his voice being a little raspy since he had fallen asleep and woken up again to Junseo.

"Fine, The Spas are almost done and Jihyun gave me the brief, we had a traitor so Reo took care of them well you were gone" Junseo said lifting his arms behind his head before his ears sunk down. "What did he do this time?" Junseo said like he expected Yuki to be punished.

"Nothing, we just got to do what I wanted since I anwered all his questions..." Mingyu smirked before kissing the small males head well trying not to move to much since Yuki had finally stayed sleeping instead of being in his "state".

"Hmm, Your lucky you dont get the brat side of him" Junseo says coldly only for Mingyu to let out a small chuckle.

"Dont act like you dont like him like that" 

"shut it, yeah whatever I like it" Junseo mumbled under his breath he really didnt mind yukis bad behaviour, the male tried to be good but he was strong willed. Mingyu would let yukis strong will slide and just mock the smaller well Junseo would be more aggressive and tame the shit out of him.

"Do you think he is better off knowing now?" 

"..." Junseo stayed quiet before speaking. "Maybe... lets just hope that he dosnt mind being a model for a company that is basically advertising our gang"

"He won't care... Now he knows about us he understands why we use it as a front" Mingyu said before going on. "I explained to him already that the company protects the gang from being caught because no Police want to investigate a company that is doing well and no gang wants to mess with a company that the police would easily side with" Mingyu said before patting the pillow next to him and Yuki wanting them all to cuddle.

"I dont think im in the mood for cuddling tonight, I have a few meeting tomorrow so ill bring Yuki along he needs to be there" Junseo said checking his schedule on what was the plan for tomorrow. alot of what he had was meetings with brands who wanted Yuki to do some shoots he always made sure personally that the shoots were never sexual or involved other Alphas because both he and Mingyu agreed that some Male model alphas were assholes and looked at the omegas as just background characters in the shoots. They would never let their Puppy be a background character in a shoot especially with his portfolio of places hes worked and done shoots for.

"Come on Babe, its mate time Yukis so passive right now usually he likes to move around between us" Mingyu whined only for junseo to let out a sigh and nod rolling a little bit so he was pressed against the omega.

"you know I hate when you call me that" Junseo snarled hearing Mingyu chuckle.

"Come on Junnie dont be such a whiny omega" He coughed Junseo not even acknlowdging the last part.

"I hate Junnie to..." He mumbled even though both Mingyu and Yuki called him that in public.

"Yuki made these names you wanna tell him you hate them?" He referred to how Yuki made them both nicknames MinMin for Mingyu and Junnie for Junseo because he didnt want to embarrass his alphas or be embarrassed by saying Daddy and alpha outside in public. Imagine the headlines Omega Model Yamashi Yuki cals CEO of Eclipse entertainment Alpha.

"No im good.... lets just sleep okay?" Junseo growled getting tired closing his eyes as Mingyu smirked wrapping and arm overtop Yuki and junseo to hold them both close. "im telling Yuki you said whiny omega" Junseo smirked he didn't even have to look to see the visible I fucked up face on Mingyu.

Not all omegas were whiny and to Yuki he would go on large rants about why omegas were whiny only proving their points further well at the same time claiming alphas looked down on omegas

"Ill tell him you hate our nicknames" Mingyu retorted.

"Fuck off, erhhh whatever lets just keep this conversation between us I dont want to have a bitchy omega on our hands" Junseo said 

"Deal..." Mingyu agreed triumphantly before feeling the omega squirm between them and breath out a little sigh.

"goodnight mat-"

"Shut the fuck up im tired..."

"..."

"..."

"... goodnight mates"