Six

The sound of long and heavy breathes is all that could be heard as Mingyu looked down at the little omega beneath him, a smirk formed on his lips his tail wagging underneath the bed sheet he couldn't help but admire his masterpiece infront of him that was his boyfriend being completely fucked out.

Yuki was laying underneath the larger male his pale and smooth chest being covered in more purple hues and little bits from where the alpha had tried to bite him his eyes were closed and he was breathing softly but Mingyu knew he was out of it the male tended to do this to him after awhile. Yukis body would be wrecked and he would almost go into a subspace like trance. it allowed Yuki to become very docile he wasn't passed out like the many times they had gone to rough on him but he was very unresponsive occasionally opening his eyes and looking around like he had just woken up form sleeping to going closing them and going back to sleep.

Mingyu and Junseo always knew what to do when he was like, Mingyu lifted the small boy out of the bed both of them being completely naked, he at the same time did make sure to put a cute butt plug inside of him that had a heart shaped jewel on the end. it was a precaution since in this house they never used protection since Yuki had a breeding kink and it meant that when they were done Yuki tended to have some leakage from his hole.

After making it to the bathroom he rested Yuki on one of the chairs that they had brought into the room, after three years of being together they knew Yuki to well now and the chair made sure Yuki didnt open his eyes and look around and then lay back down and sleep again. This didnt always happened but it they knew Yuki and themselves liked it rough so he would do this sometimes. Mingyu filled the bathtub putting some bubbles in before lifting the omega up and getting into the spa like bathtub with him placing the omega between his legs to keep him up.

"You know pup, your extra cute when your like" Mingyu said to the tired boy who wasn't focused on anything besides keeping his eyes closed. It reminded Mingyu of the first time they had mated together it was a really scary time for all of them and Yuki almost pulled out when he saw the alphas... but that night Yuki had made both alphas cry not out of sadness but because of another reason something special that only they and a handful of others would understand.

---------- Flashback-------

"Puppy are you sure you want to do this..." Mingyu asked carefully staring at the omega who was sitting on the bed awkwardly his hands holding tightly together as his tail rested limply, Junseo was just standing in the corner his eyes a little bit wide and surprised that the omega he asked to have sex with them.

"Y-yess I am! b-but I-im a little bit shy... b-but I want to... I-i havnt done alot for you and t-this is my way of s-saying t-thank you for letting me I-into your relationship..." Yuki stuttered badly his voice being very quiet and mumbly but lucky the alphas could hear every word clearly, Mingyus heart hurt a little well Junseo was mad, he walked up to the omega and grabbed his chin forcing there eyes to meet as he snarled making Yuki get scared, did he do something wrong? was he being disgusting did they not want him?

Yuki looked toward the other alpha scared but Mingyu said nothing he just lightly glared with disappointment at the small omega, he couldn't help him at all in this situation especially since he agreed with junseo what Yuki had done was bad and he should have said it.

"Are you dumb omega?" Junseo snarled again making the omegas eyes water gently getting afraid of his alphas.

"I-im sorry.. a-am I disgusting... for wanting to have sex... with you was that past the line...." Yuki said now thinking that the alphas were turned off by him.

"No stop thinking such bullshit, Omega do you think we have been nice to you for sex? to mate with you we dont want you to mate with us because you feel like our love comes at a price. We dont want to mate with you yet if you are doing it to please us..." Junseo said quietly before grabbing Mingyus hand and pulling them all closer.