Four

"Y-your w-what..." Yuki said his eyes widened as he listened to Junseo speak about their line of work his face was pale and he looked a little shocked, he also forget that he was just supposed to listen.

"Yuki, Me and Mingyu are the leaders of the Jiseong Gang in Korea" Junseo said quietly he could see the fear on yukis face but deep down he hoped it wasn't so bad and that Yuki was internalising it better than he was.

"w-what do you m-mean j-junnie you run t-the eclipse entertainment... a-and m-minmin t-trains the talent" The small omegas voice trembled as his twiddled his thumbs not being able to look up at his boyfriends.

The shock that he was learning that they both were Gang leaders was sending his mind into a panic, why were they telling him this was it because he was being a brat? was this there way of saying that they were with him because they wanted him to take a leader like position in the gang was their love a lie did they mate with him so he could simply just control the him. He was in shock and had so many questions.

"We both own Eclipse entertainment but its a front for the gang we use it as a way of keeping the police behind us and because our company is so well known for the few talents we have no one wants to dig deeper into us" Junseo said still looking calm even though he could tell the omega was scared, the alpha knew he needed someone else to help him explain the situation to Yuki because he was very blunt and to the point even his apologies were pretty straightforward with no other explanations.

Mingyu noticed that Junseo was trying his hardest to make Yuki understand the situation but he didnt really know how to explain it to the omega well, so Mingyu looked at their mate with a smile and began speaking.

"Yuki, Junnie runs the business side of the gang well also managing the talents hes very busy and he focuses on making sure that we are prepared for anything a rival gang may throw at us" Mingyu said calmly keeping his happy tone as Yukis ears perked up and turned towards him.

"W-what do you do..." Yuki asked and suddenly both the alphas themselves began to panic, they hadn't really planned this well and by telling Yuki what he does it might just make him fear Mingyu but if they lied the trust wouldn't be the same.

"I... Yuki... its ... well I-" Mingyu was tripping up on his words ad his tail went limp until junseo jumped in.

"Mingyu runs the underground side, he organises the gang members, takes care of people who don't keep their words, tracks down anyone who causes us problems." He knew Yuki needed that bit straight 

"Y-you hurt people m-minmin?" Yuki asked as he looked around the room never making eye contact with his boyfriends afraid of what they might do to him now that he knows everything.

"Yes..." Mingyu said quietly he never explained why he had some of the scars on his body that he did to the younger he just lied and told him they were from surgeries to fix his internal organs or some bullshit and Yuki ate up every lie he was given. They watched closely seeing the omega visibly scared and his scent was becoming distressed making both of them feel guilty they were the reason he felt so worried

Thats when they both saw the tears begin to roll down Yuki's face again he was trying to hold himself together but he was afraid but not of them and what they do, even if they made him a little fearful it was the fact he was afraid they were using him to get things as a cover up and neither of them really loved the boy.

"Pup... please speak to us... tell what's wrong." Mingyu said getting up only to see the omega flinch slightly, to say that didnt make mingyus inner wolf cry out would be a lie he hated this situation but it had to happen sooner rather than later.

"A-am i... n-nothing to you?" He sobbed gently, his body trembling he could think until he felt a big pair of arms wrap around his body and hold him, he could feel the alpha rumbling gently to sooth his fear and the scent that was being released made Yuki feel much more comfortable, he snuggled his head gently into the alphas arm as he tried to stop crying. Mingyu watched with surprise Junseo was calming the omega and he hadn't seen this happened many time maybe only twice in the whole three years they had been together had Junseo gone out of his way to calm the omega down when he was going into shock. He slowly walked over to so they were all close enough to at least have Yuki calm down, it wasn't long before Yuki could smell Mingyus sweet smelling scent to both alphas calming him down together.

Junseo let go of Yuki and grabbed his chin lifting his head up to stare into his dark brown eyes his black wolf ears twitching as he pressed his lips against the omegas.

The kiss was soft and tender unlike their usual type when Junseo was turned on or just feeling slightly loving, Yuki could feel his worries melt away in the moment as he pushed his own head back a little bit his arms moving onto the alphas chest. they just kissed for maybe ten seconds of nothing Mingyu smiling seeing this he loved when his boyfriends showed they loved each other. once junseo pulled away he looked at him his own eyes slightly glossy which was physically impossible in the whole time Yuki was with them he never saw junseo even get close to crying.

"Never say that again, you are our world and it fucking hurts that you thought you were nothing to us we would never use you. Why do you think we kept you out of this stuff for so long?" Junseo said as he felt a tear run down his own cheek but he didnt care he just pressed his finger into the omegas and wiped his eyes.

"We wanted you to be safe Yuki and not telling you was safe but we realised last night that the more we keep from you the less you will understand about our own lives." Mingyu mumbled before moving closer so he could catch the omegas attention to, Junseo lifted the omega around so he was still sitting on his lap and able to turn his head easier for the both of them he also managed to win his own cheek and so he could go back to his less emotional self. 

"Im not proud of hurting people Yuki, I do it though because its my life but I would never intentionally hurt you." Mingyu said before looking at junseo who was trying to stop himself from hugging the omega and squeezing him to death, Mingyu smiled before continuing. .         "Did you know Junseo was the first one to fall in love with you? did he tell you that" Mingyu smirked seeing junseo go from a little bit emotional to glaring in seconds because he tried not to tell the omega what happened well they weren't together because he was a little bit embarrassed.

Yukis eyes widened he knew that Junseo felt something an attraction but love was deeper than just that...

"I knew I loved you the moment you asked me if you could leave the company... You were so broken by your own thoughts that I realised I couldn't live without you in our relationship" Junseo admitted before pressing his nose into the omegas neck and scenting him again.

"we would never use you, if we didn't love you we would never have mated you together so look at yourself right now" Mingyu said slowly pulling yukis well actually mingyu's large hoodie to the left to show a mating bite that was his own. Yuki looked in the direction seeing his pale and smooth skin that his boyfriends liked so much and the large bite mark he then felt the junseo grab the hoodie and tug it towards the left side to show Junseos mating mark but instead of just looking Junseo leaned in and kissed it then kissing it again before he was just peppering the sweet little omega with kissed hearing him let out lout a little moan.

Junseo could feel himself growing just from being this close to his mates, the way Yuki moaned and how Mingyu was watching was making him like this situation so much more. But as quickly s he started he stopped before kissing the omega on the lips and smirking a little.

"Alpha...." Yuki whined only for Mingyu to laugh with Junseo.

"Son pup... will you still be with us? even though we run a gang" Mingyu asked turning the boys head so they could make eye contact to see him gently smile and nod.

Yuki didnt care that his boyfriends were apart of a gang, they were his mates and even better they were true mates they were meant to be together and without them his world would feel empty...

But he would be lying if he said he wasn't afraid of what the future holds now that he knows...