Eleven

[WARNING KNIFE/BLOOD PLAY (WILL WARN WHEN ITS HAPPENING)]

"Hyung are you in?" Mingyu asked as he walked into the office seeing his wonderful mate just doing some paperwork on his desk alone not a single other person in sight. 

Junseo didnt look up for a single moment he just continued looked down at his paper and doing what was needed like signing one some new trainees, getting new song producers in and most of all making sure their shipments of drugs would be intact when they got here next week. It was supposed to be one of the largest shipments they were receiving so it was important that no one or mostly the government found out.

"Wheres out little pup? I thought he would be with you" the alpha asked looked around to see if Yuki was in his fox form and hiding or something but Junseo just smirked a little, he had given Yuki a punishment that was mildly entertaining for the both of them.

"Hes having a punishment now" Junseo said before tapping a button under his desk and instantly the curtains began falling.

This was Junseos safe guard it wasnt like they didnt fuck agaist the windows before but lately the paparazzi has been to in the companies business which means some drones have been sent to windows to watch what was happening if they could. Now he could do whatever he wanted and still feel like people were watching because deep down he loved knowing people might be able to see him fucking the sweet fox.

Mingyus ears twitched as he listened closer hearing hate sound of something buzzing along with tiny almost incoherent cries they were so quiet he was lucky enough to hear him. 

"You put him in the safe room? the one we use incase the building gets attacked and we need to hide" Mingyu mumbles before junseo shrugged and pressed the second button as the bookcase slowly began moving like a vault door revealing a now bedroom like room. 

"Woah when did you turn this into a sex dungeon?" A laugh from the younger alpha came as he stared in noticing the tiny pup on bed hands bound together and holding the front of the bed, His waist having a large black belt going around his waist forcing the young fox to be unable to relax his body into a laying position, he had two chains going over each ankle spreading his legs so his pink throbbing hole was on display and lastly had a his tail had a rob around the base making it so he couldn't wag it freely or move it.

[MENTION  OF KNIFE/BLOOD PLAY BEGINS]

those were just the cuffs, Yuki from where Mingyu was standing he couldn't see it to well but his hole was expanded around a large what they called hole trainer the long name for a Extra large dildo that vibrated harshly. The boy must have done something really bad since his cock was red and had a vibrating cock ring on making him desperate to cum. the only other thing Mingyu could notice was that Yuki had a blindfold on and a mix of a few Light cuts revealing a crimson blood along with dark purple bruises that were in the shape of hand marks mainly on his small thighs and waist.

[MENTION OF KNIFE/BLOOD PLAY ENDS]

He was a mess to say the least, he was sobbing and babbling like a baby his words incoherent but Mingyu could make out he was apologising for being a brat and begging to be touched by his alphas wanting or needing their hands was a drug for the boy.

"Fuck, its been awhile since ive seen him this much of a mess well... that a lie but still you have grown soft on him recently havnt you" Mingyu wiggled his brows walking out of the room, its not like Yuki could even tell or hear them he was so needy.

Junseo snarled at the alpha his Cat ears perking up, he didnt go as hard on Yuki recently because it sonly been a few days since they told him he was apart of the gang. He thought maybe he would be scared of the alpha if he was hurting him or going full out knowing that they had killed people before but right now he was to clouded by the need to put the omega in his place to not go hard and punish him.

"Hes fine... he was being a fucking shit so he needed to be taught who the alpha was... fucking canine always thinking he can do what he wants" Junseo mocked forgetting that Mingyu growls lowly. 

"What was that?"

Junseo rolled his eyes he knew that both Yuki and Mingyu were Canine species hybrids so that insult was a little bit far but unlike Mingyu who took offence to it Yuki liked being degrades sometimes he was odd in the fact he liked being praised during there sweet and slow sex and then degraded during the rough and soul sucking sex.

"You know Yuki like that insult, I dont mean to offend you" Junseo sighed standing up and fixing his suit he walked up to Mingyu who had a pissed of face well looked at him before leaning in pecking his lips. Mingyu couldn't help but smile even if he was being pissed he rarely would let that effect their relationship.

"So what did he say?" Mingyu smirked wrapping his arms around the other alphas waist as they both stared at the omega who was babbling and trying to get any friction he could.

"he called be a bottom" Junseo snarled lightly only for Mingyu to gently squeeze him softly.

"Arnt you my bottom to?" Mingyu said huskily into the other alphas ear with a short and sexy tone standing up straight as he pressed his cock clothed bludge into the other alphas lower region.

"Shut the fuck up..." Junseo said moving away from the alpha who only grinned and did grabby hands for him.

"Come on babe, I know you love fucking Yuki but does your ass not miss my dick to? why do you think Yuki liked watching the video of me pegging you" He laughed as Junseos eyes glowed red.

Mingyu mentally face palmed, Yuki had never seen his alpha in a submissive state it was rare for alphas to even have them most of the time they would be considered waste of space if they could and Junseo had a very small spot for Mingyu.

"Aish its nothing, come on are we going to let the omega cum or what cause I would love for him wrap his legs around em again" He smirked rubbing his buldge gently.

"Sure, ill clean him up and then you can have him again.."