Five

After the long and interesting flight home Yuki learned habit more about his boyfriends and what they specifically did, alot of it Yuki would look down upon but he accepted them he couldn't throw them away after finding this out.

The omega had always wondered why the company was so closed to auditions to join, the have aproximitly Three boy groups and 6 Models including Yuki but each one of them were all well known in the industry. Every Model and Idol knew was apart of the gang and were actually the older members children who wanted to follow in their footsteps, They accepted a few people who were offered up from gangs they had alliances with but Yuki was the first Model/Idol to join the company and have no ties or anything.

It also turned out that all of Mingyu and Junseo's "friends" were high class gang members that that when around Yuki pretended to just be friends with the men although they were friends they were workers first. Everything and clicked into place when they explained why Yuki needed Guards to follow him around or why he wasn't allowed out on his own it was because none of the rival gangs knew that Eclipse entertainment was really just a side business or a front for the gangs actual activities. 

When Yuki thought about it he realised alot more, he had heard about the Jiseong Gang they were like a group of ghosts no one knew where the headquarters were because it was in such plane sight or more like it was right infront of everyone eyes and so they just ignored it. The gang was feared and Yuki now understood why Mingyu had explained that he learned he might be a choreography teacher for the boy groups but his actual talent was Fighting he was good with weapons and knew how to move and avoid getting brutally murdered.

When Mingyu said he would be going away he was really going to deal with another gang or someone stepping on their territory, well when Junseo said he was traveling he was actually spending late nights in his office paying cops off, organising deals with foreigners, planting gang members in other places.

The worst part was when Yuki found out why they never went to Japan and when they did they never left the house, it was because unlike other countries they visited Japan was run by a group who were violent and took no prisoners, Junseo didnt like that mentality even though he was cold he didnt agree with their ideas of killing innocent people to make a point whenever they went their they risked the gang finding out because unlike Junseo who was a Business man the underground knew about Mingyu the one man army if they found out Mingyu was with Yuki's family they would use that as leverage to expose them.

Once they landed the car took them to the apartment complex abit deeper into Seoul, they had brought one fo the high end apartment and then remodelled it thanks to paying the owner of the apartments. They had added some secret rooms that they could finally show Yuki, along with all the windows being bulletproof. the doors in the house had metal lock shields that would turn the place into a vault if need be and best of all because they owned the penthouse the building was one of the highest valued.

Yuki dropped onto the sofa in the living room forcing his boyfriends to carry both their and his suitcases but he thought that could be the least they could do since they kept a secret from him for three years.

"Shit," Junseo mumbled checking his watch he didnt realise the plane trip would take them longer than usual since there were some unsettling weather conditions. Mingyu left the room and went into one of the three walking wardrobes they had. They had to have three because Mingyus clothes were mixed with everyday to going out to kill, Junseos wardrobe was Formal Suits and ties, Fancy casual and just casual, The omegas wardrobe was Cute Clothing, Casual lazy clothing that he loved to wear, Fancy Modeling stuff the last section was just his alphas clothes that he stole and would wear. It was normal for Yuki to just walk into their wardrobes grab something and leave, when the time would come that they went looking to wear it they would have to go to yukis and forcefully take it or else they would never see it until it stopped smelling like them.