⚠️Seven⚠️

I should say to begin with this is one long and INTENSE Smut I didnt mean for it to go on but like It just happened... So umm here 4000 words of smut...

----Still Flashback----

Yuki let out a small whine into the kiss, Junseo was being very forceful his lips pushing Yuki back keeping him down he wasnt able to fight back his body being to needy for the alphas touch it was their first time he couldn't do anything to deny them even if he wanted to. Junseos tongue pushed its way into the small omegas mouth, Yuki could feel himself being put into his place by the alpha he had no chance at all so he just simply curled his tongue showing submission when he would pull back to breath but junseo only snarled. he pressed their lips together just as quickly as Yuki pulled back to catch his brother only for the alpha to run his tongue over his bottom lip making himpush his hips out.

well this was happening up top Mingyu was grinning to himself, he started off by teasing yukis bottom half gently unbuttoning Yukis ripped jeans and pulling them lower all they way until they were off of the bed. He smirked seeing yukis smooth and hairless legs made the alphas hand run along them going up slowly feeling every small movement he didnt want to admit it but the boy was slim maybe a little to slim he had to remind himself to ask Yuki about that.

He continued moving his hadn't up until he reached yukis boxers his hands running sneakily around the boys cock never touching the clothed erection but touching everywhere else. He could hear the moans leaving the omegas mouth as Junseo slowly stopped kissing him and began sucking on his neck sending the boy into a winning frenzy.

Mingyu grinned patting yukis legs before they made eye contact, god he got hard just from seeing the boys already drunk on lust expression, his eyes were going form open to squeezing shut and his mouth had bit of saliva dripping down the side from his make out session. 

"Spread your legs pup" Mingyu said dominantly seeing the omega be compliant well whimpering as junseo looked a little confused to what his partner was doing he hadn't even taken of the boys boxers and that would mean he would have to close his legs again. That was until he saw Mingyu begin to rub yukis thighs and then go into for a small nips, they had talked about this with Yuki when the relationship started how Mingyu liked to nip at the skin to leave longer marks than usual he was into things like permeant marking or even bit of sadism.

He continued each time he would nip a patch of yukis sweet skin and then kiss over it three times, his attention would move from thigh to thigh until he was so close to yukis privates he had to pull back. Junseo pulled Yuki up with a grin and gave him a quick peck, then with one quick lift yanked yukis t-shirt off revealing his just as smooth pale skin. Junseo couldn't help but place his hand on and rub his body feeling the soft baby like skin Yuki must be into skincare cause he was flawless.

"Fuck, how are you so flawless pup" Junseo growled deeply before looking at yukis pretty pink nipples smirking as he leaned down and licked over them hearing the boy let out a small gasp which made both Junseo and Mingyu aroused. 

Junseo began to play with one of them in his hands seeing the boys reaction was pure pleasure the way he squirmed with ever flick and the way he pinched them, along with his tongue curling and rubbing overtop of them he just couldn't help. 

But that's when it hit them both the sweet smell that wasnt just Yukis sweet scent but it was alot stronger like he was in heat but times that by ten, Mingyu noticed when he looked down just below where yukis tent was he was leaking slick in his black boxers.

the alphas both growled it smelled so good and they knew what this meant when Yuki covered his face he was wanting there cocks alot more. Junseo looked at the omega and sat him up against the headboard making Mingyu moved forward, they both stared with evil grins that made Yuki feel like he was their prey.