Ten

"So you had a boyfriend this whole time! and never told me?!?!" Yuki whined quietly as he pulled on the sleeve of his fellow idol friend, they were currently sitting in the middle of Junseos office well he was gone getting something from the car he had left in there. It was most likely something stupid but still he had to go.

It gave Yuki time to pout and find out everything from his friend, they were supposed to be like fingers crossed close but now he was finding out the beta wasnt actually single and looking for a date. No wonder all yukis efforts to help him capture someone went o waste because Hyunsoo had already been with someone from the moment they meet.

"Yeah I know, Im sorryyyy I should of told you sooner but if I did Junseo would have killed me... actually killed me like hired a hitman and gotten me k-" Hyunsoo was cut off by Yuki who hugged him tightly.

"No! he would never, we both know if I found out he did that I would..." Yuki couldn't finish his scentence for two reasons and hyunsoo knew both but he didnt seem phased at all hugging the boy back and smiling before getting yuks cute cheeks and staring into him seeing the white ears twitch in confusion.

"I know, They are your mates your with them for better or worse even if something had happened to me you would naturally want to be with them." Hyunsoo smiled.

Hyunsoo knew deeply about mates, Yuki even if something happened to his best friend he wouldnt be able to leave them, there was such a strong pull between mates leaving them was unnatural and hard sometimes the hybrids would never recover and give up on everything if there mate was gone.

the beta also felt like at any moment he would be killed by a target, Junseo was very serious about keeping Yuki in the dark and even Mingyu agreed not wanting the omega to be apart of it if nessasary. Anyone who compromised their relationship would die so alot of people kept their distance from Yuki or made sure to be more quiet and listen rather than speak incase something slipped. Hyunsoo was Yukis best friend because every moment they spent was real and he choose to allow himself to possibly be killed is he spilled it to Yuki.

"... If I ever found out they killed you I wouldnt... I would make them suffer... I know I-i love them but killing someone I care about.... I would make sure they regret every moment of their lives" Yuki said trying to act tough but He was so small and fragile that Hyunsoo couldn't help but laugh.

"Ah huh... whatever you say I think you have some cum on your lip" 

"What!?! I didnt even touch Junnie or Minmin today though!" Yuki suddenly panicked wondering if he had maybe done something until the other began laughing at him.

"im joking Yuki" Hyunsoo giggled only for Yuki to frown and poke the betas nose. "Besides now your going to have alot of people talking to you more, since we arnt in danger" the betas eyes brows wiggled softly.

Junseo walked in at just the right moment to hear the end of the conversation, his eyes darting daggers at the beta who suddenly gave him the ugliest face ever trying to throw of the alpha form his anger.

"What the fuck-" Junseo said before hyunsoo made a run for the door getting out of it as he yelled through the glass at Yuki saying im sorry.

Yuki let out a small giggled watching hyunsoo run away just as quickly as possible he must have been afraid of the alpha but who wasnt, Yuki was when he first meet him junto was  very intimidating he talked so formally and with his deep voice he always stood tall and confident and never relaxed.

"Your scary Junnie" Yuki Hummed as he sat on the soft coach in the corner of the office staring over at the desk Junseo began walking to.

"Why do you think im a alpha then hmmm?" Junseo smirked slightly feeling a boost, he loved when his omega would compliment him about his dominace or how he was rough it was like being given a winning lottery ticket but better.

"Who would have thought Mingyu fucks you up the ass when im away" Junseos eyes widened, his whole head whipping around to stare at the omega who was grinning on the coach staring back at him.

it wasnt like it was uncommon knowledge to the omega he was there mate they all had embarrassing things they would rather keep secret but in their household they told each other everything aside from the gang part but that wasnt and important thing in those moments.

Mingyu and Junseo before meeting their omega had to find a way to be together and naturally alphas were dominate but it didnt mean that if they really loved someone they wouldnt Sub for them, Junseo and Mingyu fought alot for who would Sub which would start in intense making out to see who gave in first to ending with Junseo face pressed into a pillow and ass full of dick. Once the omega came alone they still had occasional sex together but very rarely doing anal since they had a now perfect omega to fill together.

"You little bastard" Junseo snarled at the omega wanting to get up and drag Yuki over his desk and just fuck him senseless, he could if he wanted to it snot like he hasn't railed Yuki in every part of this office but it wasnt a punishment It was more of a treat since the omega was into sex at any point he needed to make him needy desperate craving anything the alpha would give him.

that's when the idea hit like. struck realising perfectly how he could make the omega cry for him, his favourite thing was seeing tears run down his face before he would please hi make him see stars...

"Get over here... Now...."