Twelve

Double  Updates ? O_O?

a large whine came from the bathroom as a bruise covered omega sat in the bath tub with two alphas one behind him scrubbing his hair and the other relaxing back in the bath tube, the bath was quiet big luckily for them it had been custom made for two Alphas and adding one omega was very easy when he sat between their legs.

Yuki hated bathing he hated having to stare down at himself well at least in the shower he could look out the windows play with the fog in the bath he had to make eye contact, right now though he was getting his hair washed by Junseo well Mingyu just hummed a tune in his head. This was there routine if they weren't shower alone or together, they would all have a bath Junseo would clean Yuki since even though he was a huge sadist at heart he loved aftercare just as much because of yukis punishment the boy deserved extra today.

After Mingyu had his little play with Yukis body teasing him making him beg to release they had to wrap Yuki up in a blanket and escape out the back of the building so no paparazzi would see them carrying what looked like a weak and hurt omega. 

"Stop moving Yuki, your being a brat" Junseo snarled as he moved his hands from yukis soft bleached locks and down to his bruised waist making the boy sit still before going back up to his ears and cleaning around them. "we both know you forget to wash your ears properly and if its anything like when we went into your room and looked under your bed its pretty shitty" The alpha mumbled

Mingyu let out a chuckle listening to his two lovers talk, it was so peaceful in their bathroom they had worked really hard to make it like a sauna with candles littering the place, mood lighting powerful jets if they wanted a spa bath. the works.

"Pup be good for alpha, daddy let you cum so you would calm down he could of let you wear that all day couldn't he?" Mingyu said with a cheeky tone in his voice his tail submerged in the water. the small omega let out a whine before pouting and sitting still he just hated it cause they would pull on his tail and ears to get him horny so he had the biggest boner under the bubbles.

Junseo let out a sigh feeling the pups compliance, some people hated aftercare like cleaning their subs out, making sure their body was fresh and clean, Hugging them and cuddling giving them kisses But most importantly making sure there mental state is fine. Being a sadist meant knowing limits and having control but also aftercare sure he liked inflicting pain on his Sub who enjoyed it but if there was ever a time Yuki stopped enjoying it he would never attempt. with that came aftercare more so with being a sadist because you could inflicts bad bruises depending on your methods of pain or scares it was important to keep the wounds keep and bandaged when they healed after play.

From the outside Junseo looked like the kind go guy who would fucking hate aftercare and would enjoy just leaving them to fend for themselves, that was far from true he would never wish anyone to be left alone in pain even if they enjoyed it he wanted Yuki to know he was safe when they played together and that junseo did everything with love even if he may not be as vocal.

"Your all clean, Mingyu grab the nozzle" Junseo said putting his hand out as the alpha grabbed the lower shower head and turned the lever making water come bursting out, the slightly shorter alpha grabbed the shower head and began washing all the suds out.

The small omega letting out whines form how hot or cold it was, Mingyu couldn't help but lean forward and show his head wanting the alpha to wash his hair to. Junseo rolled his eyes and put the head back.

"Are you going to put your dick in him well I clean your hair?" Junseo said coldly knowing Mingyu was always up for a second round at any time.

"Nope, just going to cuddle so wanna wash my hair... Sub?" Mingyu said mockingly juncoes cheeks going bright red as he let out a low growl form his chest making the omega blink five times before his mouth dropping. Junseo moved his gaze form the alpha to the omega warning him not to say it but it was to late.

"I knew you liked taking it up the ass! Alpha! can I put my dick up his ass to? Ive never fucked a guy before" Yuki grinned as Mingyu grabbed the boy and dragged him back a little Junseo looking like he might just hurt them both for being so teasing.

That was until a dark look came on Junseos face, it sent chills not just down Yukis body but mingyus body to. Mingyu had taken dick before every alpha had at least once and most of them knew it wasnt the thing they liked but if junseo got dominate enough he would most likely end up not just pegging Yuki but Mingyu to and he wasnt in the mood for that well never was.

"Yuki... come to alpha... he wants to hold you" He said his voice very deep and husky his eyes bright red like he was some sort of demon tempting the innocent to come and talk to him, Mingyu could do nothing he released Yuki smelling the thick scent of junseo filling the air. He loved it but at the same time was thanking anyone for the fact Yuki seemed to eb his target.

With a scared whimper and his eyes shimmering a soft golden colour he shuffled forward towards the larger body, feeling the heat of the water die down because his body heat was growing faster the scent increasing his tempting. Junseo snaked his arms around the omegas waist and pulled him onto his lap Yuki looking anywhere but at the alpha as they were face to face.

"You want to try and fuck me huh?" the alpha taunted his head drifting to the left side of his neck where one of his mating bites was, juncoes lips gently pecking over it before it became a harsh nipping sending the boy into a little bit of a whimpering mess. 

"Come on puppy... speak up alpha wants to hear you say it" Junseo snarled before bitting harder his teeth penetrating the skin slightly as if he was a vampire. Yuki released a howl as Mingyu just watched getting turned on but also concerned for the small boy.

"Y-yes... m-maybe... I-i dont know..." Yuki mumbled out through his moans and whines, he didnt now anymore it was like he was being tested by the alpha that was until he stopped biting and forced there eyes to connect Yuki saw it the dominance that was threatening to take over and just destroy him into a mess for weeks and he was scared.

"Remember your place... Your body was designed to be fucked by an alpha, destroyed by an alpha, BREED BY AN ALPHA.... your tiny cock couldn't please anyone... that why your our little slut, maybe one day your carry our puppies and kittens but that's all you will never get the chance to touch an alphas hole cause we dont fucking Sub to our subs" He growls deeply 

Mingyu watched timidly, Junseos eyes went back to soft brown as he grinned seeing the omegas fear in his eyes but also the smell of neediness and sex coming from him. 

"Now, lets wash minmin's hair shouldn't we" Junseo said calmly.