₀₀₃. disaster: wind, fire, and terrible aim

DESPITE THE CONDITIONS SHE WAS GIVEN, Yuu found it quite easy to fall asleep. After dinner Crowley had left and bid them farewell, she and her six other companions shuffled upstairs. Her room wasn't much better than the rest of the building, but it was getting rather late and she couldn't find the energy to care anymore.

Sleeping arrangements were easy to figure out (kind of): Grim was the only one without a Pokéball to reside in so he and Yuu both came to the conclusion that he should take the bed with her. But Fletchling and Audino, who witnessed his destructive fire magic first hand, couldn't trust him to sleep next to their Trainer without setting something on fire— and so, insisted on staying out of their Pokéballs that night.

Which somehow led to her entire team (save for poor Mamoswine) ending up camping in her room.

There were armchairs nestled in one corner of the room. A little dusty, but after a bit of cleaning Sandslash and Audino each took one. Above the fireplace, Fletchling made a makeshift nest out of spare bedsheets. Noibat, who was nocturnal, opted to stay in his Pokéball. That left Meowth, who crashed on her bed with her and Grim— one cat on each side.

Morning came, leading to Yuu and her two cats sprawled about the bed in a tangle of limbs.

"Dreeeeaavus?"

"...You think we should wake them up?"

One of the cats beside her, she couldn't tell which, shifted in his sleep. "Unnn... Munyaa... Five more minutes..."

"Hey. You two. Don't you think you should be up already to clean the school?"

"Laze about, and you'll never wake up again. Just like us!"

Yuu groaned and attempted to slide her pillow over her eyes to avoid the glaring morning sun. "Augh... What time is it...?"

"Too late, that's what. Hee hee." Yuu was still drifting in and out of being awake, but she could still make out a wispy figure cackling to himself. "Misdreavus, use one of your magicky tricks. What was it... Astonish? Yeah, that'll give 'em a good scare!"

All at once, rolling waves of shadows pulsated off its body and slammed into the three at full force, causing them to bolt right out of bed. This caused the whole room to awaken at once, the serenity of the early morning had been disrupted.