₀₁₈. feeling green?

IT MUST HAVE BEEN THE STRANGEST THING TO SEE FIVE ENTIRE HEARTSLABYUL STUDENTS present at the Pomefiore Dormitory. Especially when two of them were Heartslabyul's Dorm Leader and Vice Leader. It was no wonder that they received many stares when they were parading around like that as a unit.

"Rook Hunt, first on my Cater Check. Hehe, I'd tell you what he looks like, but I'm guessing you guys already know."

Riddle led them through the Hall of Mirrors. "I can see why he'd be a target, he was quite the outstanding player last year. ...But there's something off about him that I.. just don't— Ah, never mind. Let's keep going."

The only dormitory Yuu had ever been in before was Heartslabyul's, so she marveled at the prestige of Pomefiore's, equal parts amazed and envious.

It was just as pretty and regal as she thought it'd be, a white-walled castle standing tall and proud. Just like Heartslabyul, it was very beautiful, just in a completely different way. While the former was whimsical and colorful, Pomefiore was refined and elegant— she could tell just that much by looking at the well-kept courtyard and towers. Well, obviously the gardens weren't as impressive as the Rose Maze, but they were still very gorgeous in their own right.

(If both the dorms had one thing in common, it was making Ramshackle look like a camping tent, a tiny little shed to stomp on.)

This was just the outside. She almost didn't even want to look inside, too afraid of what it would do to her ego.

And yet, as the double doors swung open, she could not stop staring at every little thing she saw. The lounge, why, it had to be the prettiest thing she'd ever stepped foot in on campus. It was masterfully decorated with fancy chairs, tables, candleholders, and whatnot— decked out in gold and silver and several shades of purple.

The crown jewel of the room was a throne, placed atop a raised platform in the back. It was easily the most impressive object in the room— How could it not, with an ivory backrest carved into the shape of a bird? She could see that each individual feather was encrusted with a sparkling blue gem, fanning around the throne like an expensive halo.

So this, this is really what the school's budget went into. If Meowth saw this, he would be screaming and crying and trying to smuggle something out so he could pawn it off for some money. That was understandable. Each piece of furniture was gold-plated, for Arceus' sake, including that grandiose throne.

Ace whistled, impressed. "Holy crap, they're all so shiny." He wasn't just talking about the furniture— Pomefiore was founded in the name of the Beautiful Queen for a reason.

"Ah," Deuce pointed at a corner where three students sat around a table. "He's sitting over there."

He was right. Rook, with that unmistakable hat of his, was talking to some other purple-haired student she did not recognize. They were drinking tea, it seemed. Across from them sat Pomefiore's Dorm Leader— Schoenheit, if she remembered correctly— who was swatching various shades of makeup onto his skin.