₀₁₄. wait a damn minute

YUU DIDN'T THINK SHE HAD EVER SEEN Riddle wearing... whatever kind of expression he was wearing right now. It was more comical than anything, something halfway between pissed beyond belief and that "Aha!" moment like when you've just caught a thief red-handed. She didn't want to be whoever was on the receiving end of his wrath. It was almost strange, because she had never seen that anger directed at someone that was not her, Ace, Deuce, or Grim before.

"I knew it! I knew I wasn't going crazy. No one would believe me until this, but I was right!" Hysterical.

"What do you mean by that, Riddle-senpai?" Yuu asked, slightly perturbed. He did not answer, too caught up in the supposed confirmation of whatever conspiracy he had.

"I knew something was bothering you these past few weeks." Trey pried him off of her shoulders and helped him sit down. "Okay, let's just calm down, alright? I think you're scaring the first-years."

The conversation topic was absolutely lost to her.

"See? He's just like a nanny, isn't he?"

"Wouldn't you say big brother in this situation, Ace?" Trey corrected blithely.

"So just what exactly is goin' on?!" Grim whined, addressing the very obvious Cufant in the room, "Why is Cater sayin' we never met him when we remember doing that? My head hurts..."

"I'm telling you guys, I was at the Light Music Club the entire time!"

"So then who were we talking with then, senpai?"

"That's what I'd like to know!"

"Alright, enough. I understand this entire situation is putting us all on edge," Riddle said pointedly, putting an end to Cater and Deuce's exchange. He took a deep, labored breath, before announcing, "There is an imposter lurking inside Heartslabyul."

"..."

"...That was really cryptic."

"Ace, I'm serious about this. So I need you all to stay with me here." She didn't know a voice could sound so tired.