- france x uk

warning, the following smut-shot contains..
anal sex, first time, semi-inaccurate history, being walked in on (not seen), transphobia/enbyphobia, self doubt, trans/enby uk, sex-realted trauma mentions, misgendering, england is a bad dad lmao and union(america) being a smug asshole

third pov

uk opened the door to their room, steam practically spouting out their nostrils.
"i'm so fucking sick of their bullshit! why can't they just agree on anything ever!? i just wanted to hang out with you and it becomes a political debate because fucking government representation countries can't keep their heads out of their asses!"
france simply nodded along with them, knowing better than to try and calm jack when they were in such a frantic state.
"surely you agree with me on this! they're bloody annoying!"
france sat on their bed, and felt himself smile a bit at their artificially-turned-natural accent.
"tu as raison, c'est agaçant,"
(you're right, it's annoying.)

exhausted from their own anger, jack threw themselves next to france, crossing their legs across his lap.
"honestly, yelling will be the death of me. i wish i had a better way to exert my anger,"
if he didn't know better, france would think that uk was coming onto him. though, it was incredibly convenient how they slid down their bed so that their thighs were draped across his, their lips parted slightly.
if france didn't know his best friend, which he does, he would think that the position they're in was incredibly suggestive.
"fran? you good?"
he shook his head violently, attempting to ignore the increasingly lewd thoughts plaguing his head, fantasizing about him and his purely platonic friend holding each other closer than is appropriate.
"oui, ça va, désolé,"
(yea, i'm fine, sorry.)

they sat up suddenly, their knees bent neatly, their lips again parted, again france felt a familiar hot feeling settle low inside him. he gulped, trying not to imagine what a perfect position they were in for france to pull uk's lips to his and take them right there.

meanwhile, in jack's mind, they were thinking similar such things. they very much doubted, though, that france even cared for them that much. so, they assumed france was probably trying to ignore how awkward the situation had become, their fathers arguing over how they and fran should despise each other, huddled on top of a bed, while uk mutters profanity at the two "kingdoms" fighting three floors below.

anyway, how would france even like them?
france was perfect in everything, aside from family life.
perfect hair, perfect lips, perfect personality, perfect laugh, perfect smile, perfect fashion sense, perfect eyes that jack found themself drowning in every time the two made eye contact.
and what were they compared to that?
unkept hair, bad skin, anger management issues, problems correctly portraying emotions, constant dysphoria, basically wearing pajamas all day, needing glasses to see, the list goes on. they found nothing there to like, and assumed france felt the same way they did about themself.

"so. uh- sorry, i wasn't really prepared to stay in my room, i wanted to go out to eat, but i guess we could just make due in here.."
uk's voice trailed off, their gaze darting around the room to search for something to entertain the two young adults with.
swallowing the doubt, france felt the need to drop some hints as well in the unintentionally flirty tone jack has used.

"eh bien, j'ai tout ce dont j'ai besoin ici,"
(well, i have everything i need here)
uk made eye contact with him.
"you do?"
france tried to hide his deep inhale when he noticed jack's realization was starting to set in.
"ouais, je fais,"
(yeah, i do.)
he put his hand underneath jack's chin, just so they couldn't look away, since they were practically positioned to kiss.
uk, realizing what he was waiting for, nodded furiously.
france pulled them forward gently in a sweet, closed mouth kiss, before separating and re-angling his head for a deeper kiss.