- russia x america x canada

warning, the following one-shot contains...
porn no plot, threesome, blowjob, handjob, sex in a skirt, slightly possessive sex?, america's kinda just a naturally jealous person, bottom canada, degradation, mentions of public sex

canada sat on the edge of the king-sized mattress the superpowers had left him on, swallowing nervously.
he didn't know what they had planned for him, and was frankly a bit scared to find out.
still, when they came out from the bathroom, russia wearing a too-short skirt, both very clearly worked up, he couldn't find it in himself to care very much.
both the taller countries walked towards him in an almost predatory way, before america pulled him up.
canada couldn't help eyes from wandering back to russia's thighs, swallowing the lump in his thought when america aggressively snapped in front of his face.
"eyes on me, not the whore. toys aren't made to be looked at, they're made to be used,"
with that russia sat down, shyly closing his legs but altogether keeping the same assertiveness in his gaze that america had.
canada glanced around in confusion, looking for whatever hint america was trying to give him.
the taller country groaned, pushing canada onto the slavic nation's back.
"must i do everything? you were so desperate earlier,"
he muttered lowly into canada's ear, and the canadian shivered at the memory of being palmed under the un meeting table, quietly begging for the superpowers.
canada had already been prepped, thanks to his own impatience, so he carefully sat down on russia's erection, reverse cowgirl style, and groaned when the tip hit a hilt inside him.
he bounced slightly, but america roughly grabbed his thighs, manhandling him to halt his movements.
"no moving yet. you have to get your toys in place first, don't you?"
with that, the tall country sat down on his knees, taking on the tip of canada's dick into his mouth, taking it no further.
canada let out a huff of annoyance, when he felt the low vibrations of russia in his ear.
"he, mm, wants you to use us,"
oh.
slowly and carefully, canada lifted his hips, dick pushing down america's throat.
he shivered at the dark look it got him, before slamming back down onto the large appendage below him.
"fuck!"
he moaned loudly, legs shaking already from the welcome stimulation.
behind him russia panted slightly, and he grabbed canada's thighs.
they eventually got into a steady rhythm, the canadian fucking up into america's throat and then down further on russia's dick.
finally, he found his own prostate, screaming in intense pleasure when the itch was finally scratched.
"oh! um, fuck-"
he looked down, and america quirked an eyebrow up, a question.
"ames, so good, hah.."
this was undoubtedly what the american had wanted, ever the egotistical and hungry for constant approval, he had most definitely placed only himself in canada's line of vision so that it would be him getting the canadian's attention, not russia.
russia didn't seem to notice, though, mouthing at the back of canada's flushed neck, saliva dribbling down his chin.
bored and horny, america grabbed canada's hips and slammed him down, jostling him so that he and the russian were grinding on each other.
he then sunk his head all the way down, hallowing his cheeks and bobbing greedily to fit all of canada in his mouth.
behind the back of his palm, canada's green eyes looked down at him, half-lidded.
america grunted, sucking harder and lightly scraping his teeth on the bottom before holding down canada's spasming hips.
russia and canada had come undone at the same moment, russia hugging canada's chest and licking at the dripping saliva from light teeth imprints on the latter's back.
america cringed slightly at the taste of semen, before swallowing and wiping the excess away with his forearm.
he sat down next to the two countries, squeaking when russia reached into his pants to pump his aching hard cock.
america gripped onto the arm, nails dug in, as he fucked russia's hand all the way through his orgasm, gasping a bit when he opened his eyes.

canada sat on the mattress, staring up at the ceiling, looking thoroughly fucked.
russia giggled from the other side of the room.
"should we leave him there, or clean the sheets?"
america shrugged, smirk evident on his face.
"meh, he'll wake up soon enough. it can get done later,"

- - - -

sorry abt the slight rusame at the end i can't help it they're my one true love
requested by @DrewDurnil123
-casse