- ukraine x georgia

warning, the following one-shot contains...
powerplay, the nickname pup/puppy, thigh riding, eating out, light bdsm, implied pain kink, degradation, light praise, and in one-shot roleplay (everything happening is consensual roleplay between two characters, they are not actually fucking in a business setting)

ukraine tapped her fingers on the desk in front of her impatiently, short nails drumming on the wood.
her eyes narrowed as the door creaked open and a lithe country walked through.
"you're late,"
georgia looked up nervously at her, swallowing a lump in her throat.
"there were some problems downstairs, ma'am,"
"i should be your number one priority, or have you forgotten your place?"
the tall woman quickly shook her head, catching herself off guard with how fast she whipped her head to the side.
"no ma'am! you are my number one priority, that's my duty as your assistant,"
ukraine huffed between her teeth.
"this is the third meeting you've been late two in the past month. you need to learn your lesson, i let you off too easy. come here,"
georgia nervously moved forward, careful to keep her back straight and shoulders proudly back, though it didn't match the fear she felt inside.
"i am truly, sorry ma'am. i promise it will not happen again,"
ukraine growled, lifting herself from her chair by her palms.
"bullshit. you said that last time, and the tome before that. you need to be taught a lesson, since my patience with you isn't being rewarded,"
the shorter woman strode towards the nervous georgian, balled fists swinging from her sides.
"sit,"
she ordered, icy gaze cooling georgia to her core.
she moved towards the chair across from her boss' side of the desk, but ukraine kicked it away.
"did i say you could use a chair? sit,"
georgia nervously swallowed, sitting down on her knees and gazing up at the ukrainian with wide doe eyes.
"m-ma'am? what am i.. doing?"
ukraine grinned, fangs poking out from her top lip.
she moved towards the drawers on her desk, pulling on a collar and leash.
georgia closed her eyes, gingerly, lifting her neck to give the shorter woman better access.
"you want to act like a bitch? i'll treat you like a bitch,"
she opened her eyes and was met with the sight of ukraine sitting on her desk, legs spread as she laid her head in her hand.
"come, pup,"
the taller woman nervously glanced to the side, only for her collar to be pulled.
"don't be a fucking pussy, i said come,"
she hurriedly scrambled forwards on her knees, head resting on the desk, right in front of ukraine's crotch.
"it's hot in her, be a good puppy and help me cool down, okay?"
georgia nodded, hands coming up to unbutton ukraine's suit pants, slipping the silk fabric down her plush thighs until they hit the floor.
it felt entirely embarrassing, with the way ukraine's loafers lightly kicked her side when she slowed to drool over the chub gathered by her undergarments.
"hurry up, i didn't ask you to stare,"
she growled, pulling on georgia's leash again so that lust-ridden, submissive eyes met dark ones.
the woman on her knees quickly reached up to the lace underwear, hesitating for only a moment to silently worship her superior's body, before sliding the thin fabric down, too.
ukraine sighed lightly at the feeling of being exposed in the room, against the hardwood table.
georgia looked up at her curiously, thighs subtly squeezing and tensing together.
"well? you know what i want,"
she waved her hand, looking utterly uninterested, doing no justice to the burning feeling in her gut.
georgia leaned forward, shyly lapped at the folds, keening when it earned her a rough tug on the leash.
more confidently this time, she brought her hands up to ukraine's hips and started to eat her out, as she'd done many times before.
dropping the leash, ukraine threaded her hands through white hair and sighed contently, head tipping back in pleasure.
she squeezed her thighs against the head in between her legs, smiling slightly and the squeak she could hear in response.
she rolled her hips forward, rutting her clit against georgia's lips.
"s-so good, puppy,"
ukraine sighed lightly, hands tightening on the scalp in her hands.
she continued fucking herself on georgia's mouth, chasing her release with no regard for the talker woman's pleasure, before she finally found it was a low groan.
georgia pulled her head back, face red and panting.
ukraine laid back slightly, moving back to make room for georgia on the desk.
"come,"
happily, the georgian woman climbed on next to her, before being directed to sit on one of ukraine's thighs.
"go on, act like the bitch in heat you are,"
she grinned, a silent challenge for georgia to defy her.
not wanted to take the challenge and desperate for her own release, she wasted no time in desperately humping against the plush skin, leaning her head on ukraine's collar bone and finishing embarrassingly quickly with a loud, squeaking moan.

they both sat panting for a bit, before georgia started giggling.
"what are you laughing at?"
ukraine smiled, kissing her lover's forehead.
"the idea of you as a ceo. you're completely and utterly useless,"
georgia let out a slight wheeze as the ukrainian woman gasped in faux offense, ruffling her hair.
"how dare you, i should punish you again for that,"
georgia moved to sit on the ground on her knees again, looking up at her fiancé.
"so do it."

- - - -

wooooo i hate this one-shot yayyyy
requested by @azaleacloud
-casse