- china x norway

warning, the following one-shot contains..
suspension (make sure you're completely safe before practicing suspension kiddos), bdsm, open relationships, basically china whores around and norway's just fine with it, blowjobs, riding, monster fucking??, china's a dragon, weird dragon mating cycle things, idk man it's hot trust me on this one

arriving home from work, norway kicked off his shoes and threw his keys a nearby coffee table.
"qiqi, are you home?"
norway called out, smiling a bit and the pattering of the chinese man's feet as he rushed down the stairs.
"挪威! (norway!) you're back! i got a really funny comment on my patreon, wanna see?"
the nordic chuckled, accepting the tackle hug from the dragon.
"couldn't you send it to me while i'm at work?"
china rolled his eyes, like his answer to the question was obvious.
"well duh, i could've, but i want to see your reaction!"
norway kissed his cheek and looked down to the phone the shorter man was holding out.
"alright, alright, what is it?"
"some creepy old white guy asked me to try out suspension,"
the norwegian sputtered, taking his hands back from china's waist. 
"what the hell?"
china giggled mischievously, slitted tongue stuck out in a playful manner.
"you're totally into it! i'm going to get uk to tie me up naked one day when you come home from work with no warning,"
norway groaned, hiding his face on his lover's shoulder.
"please don't,"

"is this really necessary?"
uk asked as he restrained the newly exposed wings on his fellow dragon's back.
"it's our six month anniversary! i want to surprise him!"
"and you're sure you're not ruining any of his plans for today by doing this?"
china closed his opened mouth, thinking about it.
"huh. i don't really care, now that i think about it, i'm horny now and it'd be a shame to get myself all worked up over this just to restrain it to fantasy,"
he sighed sadly, wiggling his hands against the cuffs once again to make sure they were sufficiently holding him.
"i can get france to ask him, and hey, if he has something planned for you guys, i'm here~"
uk smirked, fangs poking out from behind his lips.
"ugh, get your stupidly hot face out before i fuck it!"
china whined, legs kicked slightly against the chains holding him up.
"yeah, yeah, i just need to add the final touch,"
the asian country yelped as he felt a sudden intrusion in his ass.
"prick! give me a warning before sticking something inside me!"
the european giggled, walking back into china's to admire his handiwork.
"that vibrator has 12 settings, it'll go up 1 every 5 minutes, so you should be messy enough in the hour that norway comes back,"
china swallowed the lump in his throat and the doubt that maybe setting up an hour early was an overshot. no, he was no coward, especially not with kinky shit! he must power through!
"alright, thanks, jackie~"
he blew a kiss at the smaller country, snorting a bit when he pretending to catch it.
now we wait.

immediately when he entered the house, norway could sense the atmosphere change. that and the note uk left on the door wishing him a happy anniversary, which was never a good think.
"china?"
he pensively called, walking down the corridor, still suited from work with the other nordics.
when he couldn't find china in the bedroom, norway only knew one other place he could be waiting for him.
careful not to slip on the stairs, he made his way to the lower level of his house.
with the soundproof padding, he was now sure that this was where china was, because he knew china and also knew why exactly china was so popular on the platforms he used.
he was loud.
he was messy.

norway carefully opened the door, ears immediately graced with his partner's voice.
"挪威! 挪威 fuck fuck i'm-"
china's eyes rolled back and his legs spasmed as he came for what felt like the 100th time, but in reality was probably only the 4th.
his body was exhausted of producing sperm and his limbs burned from being suspended.
"kina?"
china looked up through his bangs and eyelashes, face flushed harshly with red.
"baby, fuck, happy, uhn! anniversary,"
his legs kept convulsing with little kicks as his body subconsciously fought against the intrusion.
norway walked slowly in front of the country, hand reaching out to grab him in the face.
"how long have you been like this?"
his eyes raked up and down china's naked body, not so subtly stopping to admire the hardening cock laying uselessly on his abdomen.
"uhm, uh! at least an hour,"
tears streamed down china's face and he tensed his jaw, tail flicking in pleasure.
norway grabbed the shorter man's dick and thumbed the slit, gathering semen on his finger.
the chinese man cried out, tail wagging in anticipation. damn you, mating cycles.
the nordic drew back his hand, tongue lashing out to taste the former.
suddenly, norway drew his hands around the shorter man's back to his ass.
to china's relief, he pulled the vibrator out, though it was covered in slick.
norway tossed the fake appendage to the side to deal with later and grabbed onto the dragon's tail.
china let out a high pitched screech, and his heightened hormones caused the sensitive nerves on his tail to expose themselves.
gently, the nordic stroked the erotic areas as the chinese man shivered and mewled behind him.
"fuck, nor don't be a fucking tease!"
despite the complaints, his body arched into the touches and his tail curved into a heart.
"you're so perfect like this, all worked up, laid out for me like this,"
he gently squeezed the underside of the tail, causing china to shudder and grit his teeth.
norway grinned as he felt his body react to the pheromones china had subconsciously let out.
"for somebody who complains about this so much, you really seem like a fucking slut for it,"
china cried out suddenly as the nordic hit a sensitive zone, throwing his head back.
"fuck, nor, let me,"
he let out a high pitched whine and his thighs shook.
"let me fuck your throat,"

what a strange line of events that had lead norway to where he was now, china's cock down his throat as he desperately thrusted into the wet heat.
the nordic stared up at the dragon with wide, blown at pupils as he admired what he'd turned him into.
china's head hung low as he panted, wrists bruised from struggling, and thighs sweating from the effort it took just to grind into norway's mouth.
he looked absolutely fucked out, and it was gorgeous.
norway probably could've come there if you gave him enough time, but china always got his way and china's way had changed yet again.
"wan' cum on your dick, nor,"
china's tongue lapped at salty tears rolling down his own cheeks as he struggled against his restraints.

with a bit of work, norway got the shorter country down, and fully intended on giving him a break, but was pushed by his chest to the floor as china fisted his dick.
instinctively, the norwegian's hands flew up to the dragon's hips.
"fuck, watch yourself, darling,"
china whined as the tip of the nordic's dick caught on his anus and he sat down without hesitation.
bruised hands flew out to grab at anything, that came in the form of norway's shoulders.
sliding his hands up, the nordic country took the blood-red locks of china's hair and pulled.
china bit down on his neck, hips swiveling for selfish pleasure.
slowly, the asian country worked up a rhythm that was slow but hard, clearly much more interested in self satisfaction than pleasuring his partner.
before long, china was clawing at norway's back as he came the hardest he ever had in his life, vision temporarily blanking out.
norway growled at the tightness, grabbing china's waist and using him as a flesh light, and before long he was following, filling china's ass with sperm.

"holy shit we need to do that again,"

- - - - -

nobody requested this i just wanted to write suspension.
-casse