- germany x turkey

warning, the following one-shot contains
oral sex, handjob, degrading kink, office sex, friends with benefits

weston sighed, placing his head down on the smooth cold surface of his work desk.
him and eu had been working themselves to the bone in light of recent controversy in some countries, and the frustration and irritation was eating at his stomach.
needless to say, he needed to let out some pent up emotions.
"almanya (germany in turkish), eu said that you need this?"
turkey knocked lightly on the door, but didn't actually bother to wait for west to allow him to come inside.
"türkei, please wait to be let inside before barging in. you don't know what i could be doing. but yes, i need files, danke,"
the turkish man giggled, handing the shorter man the file.
"relax, panpa (friend in turkish)! you do not stir up trouble, so i doubt i would ever walk in on you doing what you shouldn't,"
weston raised an eyebrow, sleep-deprived and already pissed mind taking this as a challenge.
"oh, ja?"
turkey paused slightly, hand stilling on the doorknob he was about to turn to leave through.
"why do you speak in such a tone, almanya?"
the german smiled, lip curling slightly.
he moved towards turkey slowly, reveling in the way the taller man's eyes nervously shifted around at his change in behavior.
"i have been too busy to do anything, i'm tired of it,"
he grabbed the older country by the collar and pressed their lips together, surprised at how quickly turkey gave in.
the turkish country attempted for a few seconds to hold his own in dominance, but the fight didn't last long as he accepted being pushed up against germany's desk.
the german's hand slipped down to the former's crotch, unzipping his fly.
he didn't bother pulling the jeans or boxers down, not wanting to waste time, and instead opted for putting his hand in between the fabric and turkey's skin.
he whimpered and let out small shudders when weston thumbed at his tip, head tipping back in bliss.
suddenly, the pleasure was interrupted and he was being forced onto his knees.
"enough, if you think you get to sit there like a fucking pillow princess, you're wrong,"
turkey swallowed hard at the visible bulge in the german's pants, hands brought up to fumble with his belt buckle.
"uhm, almanya, you should know, i've never.."
the turkish man trailed off, flushing and adverting the younger country's gaze.
"use your words, maus (mouse in german), what is it?"
weston asked, hands threading through the red roots of his hair to lift his head up from the ground.
he could tell by the glint in his eye he knew exactly what it was.
"i- i've never been on the.. non-receiving end of a blowjob?"
weston smirked.
"oh, liebe, do not worry about that. all you have to do is sit there with you mouth open and try not to cry too hard,"
turkey blushed, dragging down the german's pants and boxers.
even though he was fully dressed, he felt utterly naked and hyper aware of every sensation in his body.
"squeeze my thigh three times if you need me to stop, twice for me to slow down,"
weston murmured quietly , bringing his face closer to his leaking tip.
he eased into at first, but impatience eventually got the best of him and he growled at his own hesitation.
"sorry about this, kei,"
turkey opened his eyes to question his actions before he was roughly pulled by his hair all the way down.
he groaned and dug his nails into the german's leg, leaving crescent marks that would remain red for the following days to come.
"shit, you're like a fucking cocksleeve, baby,"
turkey keened, thighs shaking a bit and he really did not want to admit to himself how much he was enjoying himself right then and there.
both the idea of being used like a toy, the lack of oxygen, and germany's reactions were driving him nuts.
weston continued to thrust into his mouth, leaving his lips swollen and bruised.
but what finally sent him over the edge were the vibrations from a particularly loud moan.  (that came accompanied by a wet spot that was a bit too spread out to be drool)

"i can't believe i just did that,"
turkey flushed, wiping his lips and cringing at the fucked out sound of his voice.
"yeah, and i can't believe you just came in your pants from giving a blowjob,"
"almanya!"

- - - - -
that escalated quickly
this was really bad and rushed sorry
-casse

requested by @WeimarRepublic2