- netherlands x ukraine

warning, the following smut-shot contains..
degradation, humiliation, bdsm ig, petnames, netherlands is a lonely bitch with no friends lmao, they're lesbians my guy, yes this is inspired by summer of twenty shut the fuck up

netherlands' (first) pov

the un meeting had just finished, and countries typically stayed behind for a bit to have discussions with allies or to threaten other countries to not start shit and stuff like that.
nobody really talks to me anymore, though. i kind of just blur out behind everyone. other countries from my generation are very well known, if you asked a mere child not from there if they knew uk, spain, or france and their flag, they'd probably recognize the names and at least know their colors.
but not me. not portugal, either, though, so she'll come hang out with me at times. but she's busy today, talking with brazil and argentina, so i'm alone. again.

that is, until, i catch ukraine's eye. she glances towards the door, and then back to me, and I understand yet again what she's asking of me.
i get up, stirring nobody's attention, and walk out the door. a few minutes later, ukraine does the same. i know where we're going, we've done it probably a hundred times before. maybe not, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but you get what i mean.
"ready for our sleepover?"

ukraine pulls me into her house by my wrist and pins me against the door as she closes it.
"this is a sleepover, right? we should change into something more.."
her hand trailed under my shirt, and i subconsciously shivered.
"..appropriate?"
i undid my first button, before she stopped me.
"keep the skirt and knee-highs on, they're cute on you,"
i flushed and nodded.

so here i am, wearing only a bra, skirt, and knee-highs, while ukraine is wearing only her undergarments.
"so, as for who decides what to do, i was thinking we should have a.. thumb war,"
apparently my confusion is visible.
"did i say thumb war? i meant tongue war,"
ah.

i don't know what happened, but i don't think i stood a chance with the effect ukraine has on me. so now i'm pinned to her bed with her hand down my skirt and her tongue practically shoved down my throat. she pulled away, and i gasped for air.
"looks like i win, sweetie. and i've already decided what my prize from you is,"
i gulped, folding my skirt in as her hand left it.
she spread her legs and i felt myself go red.
"aw, don't look like that honey! all you have to do is take them off, and then you can use that strong tongue of yours,"
she stated that as if the clothes were what i was worried about, but that retort quickly faded from my mind as she put a finger to my lips and dragged my tongue out, pinching it.
"after all, you managed quite a fight before i had to take.."
she rolled her hips against mine and i bit back a whimper of desire.
"..more desperate measures,"
slowly, i reached my hand out and dragged the clothing off her legs.
ukraine bent her knees up and spread her legs, giving me a good view of-

i can't even finish my thought, because suddenly her thighs are squeezed against my face and i'm fucking her with my tongue.
despite being the more dominant character in this fuck buddy relationship, ukraine can't really keep herself together when it comes to actual action. she's all bark and no bite whatsoever.
shes moaning and whimpering beautifully above me, and a part of me regrets ever even thinking of resenting her.
that's how all this started, anyway.
a hate-fuck. but she couldn't keep herself together and she felt so wonderful and she made me unable to keep me together and i just need her every month after that.
why find sex-workers who are complete strangers or masturbate when you have somebody that invites you into their home as long as you reciprocate, free of charge?
that's why i'm so familiar with this position, with her taste, with how to eat her out just the way that'll make her go crazy.
ukraine let out a high pitched moan and her legs shook as she released.