- soviet x weimar

warning, the following one-shot contains..
oral fixations, sort of idk soviet basically has a prostate in his mouth lol, porn w no plot yet again, soviet being a bottom because. he's a bottom we've been over this, praise and degradation, humiliation kink, implied past uk x soviet

"uk mentioned something to me the other day,"
weimar said, sipping the (probably spiked) coffee out of his cup.
soviet hummed in acknowledgment and continued rubbing the older man's shoulders as he set the cup down.
"he said that once you came from giving someone else a blowjob,"
the russian sputtered back, hands falling from weimar's shoulders to his own chest.
"what!? where'd he hear that!? i- i don't-"
weimar chuckled fondly, turning back to the younger country.
"well according to him, he didn't hear it from anyone but you,"
soviet flushed, ear tips red with blood and white pupils dilated.
weimar took his chin between his thumb and index finger, turning them so that he was straddling the slavic country.
"i'm curious, you know? i am a doctor after all, and i've never seen anything strange about your tongue.."
he placed his thumb inside the younger man's mouth, humming in disapproval as the slav's lips tightened around it.
"you need to open up if i'm going to look at it,"
dejected and embarrassed, soviet hesitantly opened his mouth.
"dumb whore, have you never been to the doctor's before? stick you tongue out,"
more quickly than he'd admit, the russian lolled the muscle from outside his mouth.
weimar squinted, inspecting what seemed to be thoroughly. without warning, he grabbed the middle of his tongue with the two fingers and squeezed.
soviet all but lost it, grabbing onto weimar's hips and rolling their crotches together.
the german sighed in satisfaction, continuing to massage his tongue.
"it does elicit quite a reaction, doesn't it?"
he mused to no one but himself, chortling.
"there's nothing that appears to be there. but uk mentioned other things, too. perhaps i should test your reactions in other places for a more properly executed analysis,"
soviet looked up at him with watery, blown out eyes that were half lidded and already gone-looking.
"switch with me, love, and take off all unnecessary material,"
he waved his dry hand around, motioning towards the russian's clothes, climbing off.
weimar observed in satisfaction as soviet quickly stripped, unbuckling his belt and taking off his shirt.
soviet looked back at the older man, who was now sitting on the bed fully clothes.
"what about your's?"
weimar yawned in feign exhaustion and shook his head.
"be a good boy and get that and the silicone for me, wouldn't you?"
the slavic blushed, but quickly removed all cloth from weimar, grabbing the silicone jelly from the drawer as well.
"prepare yourself for me, please. i do have to take care of myself,"
soviet nodded, slicking up three fingers and awkwardly shifting on his knees to reach behind himself.
weimar stared intensely, very aware of the humiliation seeping down the former's spine.
"c-can you please not watch?"
the russian whimpered, moving his eyes to slightly catch the older man's gaze.
"i'm analyzing. continue,"
accepting his fate, soviet split his two fingers apart inside of him, cringing slightly at the tense muscle stretching.
once he deemed himself ready enough, he moved over to the german man who'd spent the time slicking up his dick.
"first, allow me to find it,"
he sat soviet down on his length, relishing in the mewls and keens the younger man let out, before he hit a spot that caused soviet to claw out at his shoulders.
"ah, there, is it? now, tongue out, please,"
no longer in the right headspace to fight back, the russian did as he was told.
weimar yet again pressed down on his tongue, and his thighs shook as his cock twitched uselessly on his stomach.
"alright, now, to which do you react more strongly?"
weimar massage soviet's tongue with one had and used the other to make circular motions against the latter's prostate.
the slavic practically folded, tears rushing down his face as he yanked at his own hair to try and relieve any pressure.
"hm~ i'm not sure i can tell, can you?"
soviet panted, drool dribbling down his chin and he looked up to weimar with blotted pupils.
"i need words, angel cake,"
he let go of the mess of a man's tongue, allowing him to collect the saliva in his mouth.
"n-no.."
he wasn't quite sure as to what he was saying no to, the question or the demand, but it was an answer no less.
once again, weimar steadied soviet's hips with his hands and messaged his prostate with his length.
the slav buried his face in the german's neck, mouthing at the skin and letting his tongue fall against it limply.
"awh, baby, you like that?"
instead of gently continuing, he grabbed the man's hips and slammed him up and down roughly.
soviet screamed, clawing at weimar's back and arching his own.
"you answer me when i ask you a question,"
the russian sobbed, thighs shaking and red.
"yes! yes, i like it!"
he cried out, twitching against the heat of the other man's skin.
"see, now that wasn't so hard, was it?"
weimar cooed, once again circling his hips.
"so you like the tongue, but i suppose this is still easier. a shame, here i thought i wouldn't have to put in as much effort anymore and you could just get off to a blowjob,"
soviet panted into his ear, mouthing at his neck and letting out a spew of whines and slurred curses.
"i'm getting tired, honey. going to need you to put in some work,"
understanding the message, soviet lifted himself up by the other man's shoulders and slowly took the length back down, making sure to catch his own prostate.
it went on for a few minutes before weimar got impatient.
"dickhead,"
he sighed out, grabbing the younger man and roughly fucking into him.
lazily, he turned soviet around until he was face-first into the bed and started to hump into him, not caring much for stimulating his partner anymore.
soviet cried, balling sheets into his fists and staining the sheets with his semen.
he gasped at the newfound sensitivity and tightened his walls around weimar, who bit his neck and finished inside.
"fuck."

————

i don't care much for this ship but i had a prompt in mind 🤷
if u don't give me a plot or specify who u want as a top or bottom i'm just going to assume u want me to free style lmao
requested by @WeimarRepublic2
hope u enjoyed ig
-casse