CHAPTER 3: Traumatized

Hawks POV:

Waking up in restraints was nothing new to me. However these were different from what's normally used.

^leather cuffs? Wait where am I? The last thing I remember was-^

Hearing Shigaraki say those words filled me with terror.

^Damnit, at this rate I'll-^

Dabi turns a chair around backwards and slams the legs against the floor. Causing it to create a loud noise. He then straddles the chair while leaning against the back to face me.

"I don't have anything to talk about. So you can just let me go now."

"You're not in any position to refuse me keigo takami."

Hearing my dead name that the commission made me give up made my mind wonder.

^How does he know that name? Have we met before?^

"Now tell me hero. Who was the lucky villain that kicked your ass? I'd like to ask him to join us."

My head tilts down as flashbacks paralyzed me. The screams as I cried out in pain. His grip tight around my neck as those eyes looked down on me. His devilish grin haunting my memory.

"Tch, if you won't talk to me. Then you've lived out your usefulness. "

The air around me starts to heat up. So I look up at dabi just as his hand approaches my face with flames. I close my eyes and smile.

"Thank you."

As I wait for the fire to make contact, Nothing happens. So I open one eye and see blood dripping from Dabi's staples around his eyes. That's when he turns his back to me.

"There's no locks on your restraints. So before I get back. You'd better be gone, or else the next time I won'thold back."

Once he left the room and shut the door. I started to get free. Making sure that I didn't destroy the cuffs. However I didn't move off the chair. The reason was because I wanted to test a theory I had. When dabi walks back in. He grins his teeth with anger and growls out.

"Are you trying to die hero? If so I'll happily grant your wish."

As he gets closer i say to him.

"Why would I leave exactly? I'm injured and could be attacked again if I leave. However if I stay here and try not to piss you off too badly. I could stay here. After all Shigaraki is trying to fit me into his plan. So I might aswell join the league in order to survive."

"That's gonna be hard since looking at your ugly mug pisses me off to no end."

"Well then I won't leave this room. That way you won't have to see me very much."

I twirl the handcuffs around my finger. So dabi snatches them away from me.

"By the way, nice bondage kit set. I never would've pegged you to be kinky like that Touya."

The wide eyed expression he gave was a dead giveaway that I was right."

"So you do know."

"Well at first no but that expression confirmed my suspicions. I'm glad to see you again after all these years. Every since that day I've missed y-"

"NO YOU HAVEN'T , NO ONE HAS MISSED ME!!"

"YOU'RE WRONG!, we all missed you touya. Infact after you left my life became hell."

"You don't know what hell is. You were the favorite hero candidate. Not the weakling little monster who was cast aside and easily replaceable."

"Trust me, I've seen worse."

"Like what?"

"Too much to relive again."

I grasp my left wrist tightly where a bruise is at. So touya sighs and leans back against the wall.

"You hungry?"

"Hm? No I'm fine-* gerglegrowl* heheheh sorry about that."

My stomach growls at the wrong time and slightly embarrasses me. So dabi sighs.

"Come on, I'll order us a pizza or something, but first."

He throws the cuffs back at me and I catch them.

"Put these back on so I'll have peace of mind while we eat."

"Awe, still don't trust me yet? As you wish master."

I smirk as I put them on.

"Tch, shut up."

"What's wrong master? Did I hit a nerve master? Heheh"

"Grrr~ you're starting to piss me off"

I do a zip lips motion and sit on the couch quietly while touya orders delivery. For tge first time in awhile. I felt relaxed. Even with the kinky jewelry on.