CHAPTER 13: Love Softly

Hawk's POV:

Touya closes his eyes as his body relaxes. A small smile peeks from his lips as he willfully gives me control. I cut his white shirt down the middle to expose his chest.  Every scar I'd first trace with my fingers before kissing. This is my way of showing him that scars and all is where my love resides.  With every kiss he would flinch while letting out soft growling moans. My hands soon find there way to his belt. While licking his neck up to his ear to bite lightly. I had pulled of off. Just as I leaned up. Touya goes to follow for a kiss. So I pin his head down with his own belt over his mouth and kiss it to tease him. Touya's hips buck as a whimper escapes. I couldn't help but to chuckle.

"Someone's eager to continue."

Touya blushes and looks away. So I bit his exposed part of his neck. Touya moans loud as the belt moves down to his neck. I go to remove it but touya shakes his head no. I could tell that he's trying to make sure I feel comfortable and safe. So I kiss him till I take his breath away. All awhile my fingers are preping him for entry. His hips rolling on my fingers. Desperately wanting more. As muffled moans from our kiss can be heard. Once broken free, Touya gasps and whimpers.

"Keigo i... I want you. Please. All this teasing is gonna make it harder to hold back once you do."

"Are you close already?"

Touya blushes as his breathing speeds up. So I lightly pinch the head of his cock to edge him. Touya moans loudly as I stop for a moment to let him calm down.

"Ready?"

"Yessss pleaaase~"

He whimpers before penitrasion. Touya bites his lip and gasps as I roll into every thrust. He throws his head back in the moment as his hips roll with me. Soon our pase speeds as my movments begins to move Touya's body with such forced that he can't make a sound. Touya's face is flustered as a small drool stream escapes his mouth. Tears of pleasurable pain roll at the moment we both start to cross over the threshold.

" oh god i...I'm c..umming!~ HAAAGHUUH!~"

Touya cums all over my hospital gown. As his body tensed up. So to does his ass. The pressure is so tight that I envalintarily was milked until he relaxed.

"Oh baby yeeees  ~naaHUUH~"

I couldn't pull out or move until he released me. Once relaxed, I collapsed on top of him. My feathers went limp. So Touya wrapped his arms around me in an embrace.

"Mm so warm and comfy you are."

I said just as I was falling asleep. For the first time in years. I finally had a good night's rest.

Dabi's POV:

After programming my number in hawks new phone that enji left him, and got dressed. I left to find out why the commission was using us back then. That's when I snuck in their HQ with hawks ID badge. Once at the top floor. I busted in and pinned the old lady to her desk. The old man tried to make a move for a panic button. So I burned the desk.

"Nice try but I'm only hear for answers. Play nice and you both live to see another day."

"What's 8n it for you?"

"Keigo's freedom. Answer my questions and let him be free. In exchange I'll turn myself in."

"Very well, what would you like to know Touya todoroki?"