CHAPTER 14: Truths

Dabi's POV:

"So you know who I am? Good then I don't have to explain much. Now tell me why you lied to my father."

"We noticed keigo wasn't training like he should've. So we had to drastically push him away from you. His friendship with you was stumping his growth. Granted you were our first choice to join our program. However your quirk was unpredictable and overpowering you.  So anything we find defective gets replaced. Luckily we found keigo by coincidence. Once he started getting distracted with dreams and hopes outside of our programs. We had to put a stop to it. We knew if your father had built up your dream for a long time. Then suddenly stopped and told you to give up on it. One of two things would've happened. Either you wouldn't want to hang out with keigo anymore because he was going for the same dream you had and you'd be jealous, or you'd try to prove a point and train until you died. We were hoping that you'd be the second one, as it would be the fuel keigo would need for him to come willingly."

"What?"

"You were supposed to die for our dream to be realized."

I had never felt this pissed off in my life before. As I went to burn the woman who was talking. I get restrained by heavy chains that came from behind me.

"Right on time as usual keeper."

"You dare show yourself infront of me again after what you did? Heh looks like it's my lucky day."

I go to power up my quirk to melt the chains. Only for them to stay the same.

"Huh?"

"Remember my quirk and what it can do? I can summon chains, control them, and manipulate them. That means I can change the size, Strangth of mental, and length."

"What metal is this made of? I can't melt it off."

"Tungsten, as you know your flames burn between 2,000 to 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit. Tungsten has a melting point at over 6,000 degrees. Which means you'd die trying."

"Grrr"

The keeper wraps an arm around me and whispers in my ear.

"How does it feel to be used by the one you love?"

"What are you going on about?"

"Keigo works for us and set this trap up nicely just for you. After all villains need to be rid of before his dream can come true."

"You're lying! Keigo would never-"

"Use someone to get what he wants? Think about who trained him and how far we went for a goal. He's more like us then you think. Did he make you believe that he was in love with you up until you  both could trust each other no matter what? Better yet did he  make love to you and never said I love you back when you said it?"

I thought back to the moment and he never did. I was yhe only one who said it. In shock and feeling heart broken. I couldn't move, nor even utter a word.

"That's what I thought. He's Betrayal you just like everyone else you know."

I feel him slap something on the back of my neck as my body became weakened.

"Take touya away and dispose of him as you see fit."

"As you wish my lady."

He bows before picking me up and taking me to a hidden torture room just across the hall.

^how could you? I thought you were different. I guess  you really are a true hero like these assholes.^