CHAPTER 18: Reunited

Dabi's POV:

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!*

My eyes opened to see a florescent light above me. I turn my head and there sitting beside the bed is endeavor. He quickly sits up from the chair he's in with an expression I'd never seen before from him. Happy tears fall as he embraces me in a hug.

"We've missed you so much. Won't you please come back home touya?"

"How did you-"

Natsuo, Fuyumi,  shoto, and mom walk in.

Natsuo:" is it really you touya?"

Father let's go of me and I couldn't look any of them in the eye. Out of nowhere, I get into a bear hug battle between Natsuo and Fuyumi.

Natsuo:"back off sis. You can have a turn after me!"

Fuyumi:"in your dreams."

Mom walks up and hugs us all.

Rei:" relax you two, there's plenty of him to go around."

All backed off me. I put my hands together in worry.

"So what now? Do I go to jail or am I gonna get the death penalty?"

Everything looks at father for an answer. He stands up while smirking.

"You're free to live a normal life. The commission took all of the blame after the news got word of what's been happening."

"How'd they find out?"

Shoto:" well when the pros found you. The media saw hawks-"

Father:"shoto that's enough."

"What happened to hawks."

Mom: "nothing to worry about. Now get some rest. Once you're well, we'll talk about it. For now just focus on yourself. Speaking of that. Enji go home and rest aswell. It's been three days that you've been watching over touya. We'll take turns from here on."

Father: "yes but i-"

Mom glares at Father and he agrees while posting.

"Well it's not like I can go anywhere. So I'll be waiting dad."

The smile he gave was that of the one from my childhood. For the first time in awhile. I felt at home. However someone was missing and no one would tell me where he is, or what happened. While healing at the hospital. I began physical therapy everyday. As both my arms, legs, shoulders, and seven ribs were broken during the fight. Not to mention the hospital was giving me skin graphs to heal my scars. One day while I was walking in physical therapy. A TV was on the news in the room where I was at. That's when I found out everything.

<number two hero hawks was arrested for murdering three hero commission employees that were his bosses. The deaths were so graphic and gruesome that the bodies were put in water proof bags. As all of them were ground up into bits.>

Hawks: "those assholes had it coming. I was only trying to protect touya and others from the abuse and hell we went through. Even you were used endeavor! They wanted touya to kill himself as a child in order to control us both. That's not a hero. That's a fucking super villain!"

Enji: "put him down hawks. We can change the system, but you gotta surrender him to us. I promise I'll take care of him. So long as you stand down before anyone else gets hurt.

The video shows them talking some more but the anger is talking over the video.

<once hawks handed the ex villain over to Endeavor's care. Hawks was arrested and placed in a mental health center for his behavior. There is no word on when or if he'll be released.>

^I've gotta see him again. If only for one last time.^