CHAPTER 15: Growing Up

Hawks POV:

By the time I woke up. Touya was gone and the sun had set. I grabbed the phone endeavor gave me and looked through the contacts to see who to add. That's when I saw the name.

<Touya T.>

"He gave me his number."

In the moment, i called It out of curiosity. The voice that spoke However wasn't his.

"Hello keigo my heart. Oops That's what the caller ID said anyway  heheh!"

"Master where is he?"

"Master? Wow I haven't heard you call me that in years. Since you're being so obedient I'll tell you. He's at the play pin. I'm sure you remember how to get here right?"

^shit, this isn't good.^

"I'll be right over."

"Don't keep us waiting. "

He hangs up the phone. Just as I'm dressed and about to leave through the window. Endeavor walks in with dinner.

"Hawks what the hell are you doing?"

"Touya's alive but not for long if I down hurry up."

"He's alive? I...I'll follow you. "

"No, if he sees anyone but me coming. It won't be pretty. Just hang back for awhile. Then bust in with force if needed."

As I'm flying to HQ. I text endeavor the address. Onve inside, there appears to be no one inside the building.

Dabi's POV:

After awhile of thinking in silence. My rage calms when an old memory returns to me. Keigo and I laughing and playing together  on that last day together before my accident. 

"Touya can I tell you something?"

"Hm?"

"I.... I love you."

I come back out of thought more pissed at this basterd for manipulating me again. So I begin to thrash around while screaming insults and profanities at him.

"Mother fucker, you made me question my own boyfriend's loyalty and love! For that I'm gonna kill you!"

"Oh shut up. I'm trying to sleep. Do you know how hard it is to create a metal that strong?"

"Why don't you just kill me and get it over with then?"

"I wanna kill you infront of hawks to break his free will for good. That way he'll be Nothing but an obedient puppet for us. No more back talking, no more running away or fighting back, and so obedient that when I say fuck. He gets on his knees for me."

His smirk and taunts infuriate me more. I lunge to bite him and just barely missed.

^so close, damn these chains. That fucking patch isn't helping either.^

"Grr"

"Now now biting is too violent. You're acting like a wild beast. Do I have to muzzle youlike a beast should?"

I spat in his face and smirked.

"Go to hell freak."

He wipes the spit off only for his demeanor to change. Without saying a word or giving any warning. He pulls out one of my staples Below my left eye.

"GhAAAAH! you're a piece of shit- AAAAH!"

Another from my right eye this time is violently pulled out. As I screamed the first time. He broke a bamboo chair let off. By the second scream, he put the bamboo up to my mouth and put a chain threw the hole and around my head. Making a bamboo muzzle from scratch.

"There, much better. Now maybe I can get some slee-"

My phone rings and it's hawks ring tone. The song is flesh by Simon cirtus. The keeper takes it out of my pocket  and answers.

Hello keigo my heart. Oops That's what the caller ID said anyway  heheh!"

.........

"Master? Wow I haven't heard you call me that in years. Since you're being so obedient I'll tell you. He's at the play pin. I'm sure you remember how to get here right?"

.............

"Don't keep us waiting. "

He hangs up and destroyed my phone.

"It's a bit ahead of schedule but I can get it done."

"Grrr muhnuh fmhuh" * mother fucker*

"Sorry didn't catch that. You have something on your face. Heheheh!"

^keigo, be careful. This guy's gonna be tough to beat. It's all up to you now.^