CHAPTER 17: What Makes A Hero?

The Keepers POV:

Hawks looks down as his body relaxes. As he walks forward, his footsteps began to drag and stumble.

"Now that the destruction is gone. We can-"

*clink rattle rattle ting*

In the blink of an eye. Dabi was freed as the chains fell on the floor cut off. There is hawks arms is Dabi's body. Hawks turns his back to me as he begins to walk out of the room.

"H..how is that possible? Those were made of the hardest metal on earth! Hawks come here right now."

He doesn't respond and keeps walking.

^if you won't come to me. I'll just make you.^

I go to use my quirk. Only for my arm to lock up and become useless for a time.

^shit I've over used my quirk.^

Hawks turns his head to face me. The glare he gave felt as if I was looking at an animal that's hunger for blood.

"A..at least tell me how you cut Tungsten."

"You really wanna know? Very well, here let me show you."

The last two words he growled as feathers surrounded me on all sides. Hawks continues to leave with dabi as his feathers begin to vibrate with extreme speed that it creates wind.

My arm that's locked out in front of me soon gets the fingers chopped off. As I opened my mouth to scream. The feathers quickly started cutting away at me. My arms and legs are grounded up. Then my cock and balls. I tried to yell but my tongue was next to go. I looked at a clock hanging above the door. What felt like minutes, only was five seconds before I-

Dabi's POV:

Passed out from the pain, i wake with every wave that hits. My body battered and broken as consciousness comes and goes. I open my eyes to see hawks holding me as whimpers behind us silenced.

"Ke-"* cough cough*

I accidentally coughed blood onto keigo's face. As every breath hurt and became more shallow.

"Don't worry touya. I'm gonna get you help."

I closed my eyes again for what felt like a blink. As I opened them again.  Multiple screams are all around. Endeavor's voice yells out.

"Stop right now before it's too late.

^en..ddevour?

"I'm doing this to become a true hero that the people need. Not the manipulative assholes that the commission is made up of!"

I want to reach up and place my hand on keigo's face to calm him, but my body isn't responding.

"Is this the hero you really want touya to see you as!?"

My eyelids start feeling heavy. As they slowly blink until closed. I hear everything begins to drift away.

"I...I just wanted to protect him. He means everything.......to ........-e."

The sounds of rolling wheels as heavy wind in on my face. Doctors talking about how to do a preseager as beeping rings in the background. I barely open my eyes to a few fuzzy human figure blurs looking down at me. As a bright light makes me close my eyes again.

"K..ei...go"