CHAPTER 7: Dreams of The Past

Hawk's Dreams POV:

Six months of training and playing with Touya was the best time of my life.  Then dark clouds are all around. Lightning just passing by my wings terrifies me. So I flew through them as fast as I could. Only to get out to see Touya's grave. The moment I land to run to is headstone that's  turning into him walking away from me with a sad smile. Metal bars stopped me. The cage where I spent the rest of my childhood was lonely. If I missed a question on the commission's tests. I'd be repeatedly hit with a bamboo stick that's made to pinch or leave welps on the skin. If I failed the whole test. All human contact was taken away for up to a week or until the answers were drilled into my head. The quirk training for new skills was the worst. The blindfold wasn't just for training.  It was also used in punishments for not learning the skills they wanted for me. If I couldn't make out where to target my feathers correctly.  They'd leave me in the cell with the blindfold on and me hogtied. In order to feed myself or drink anything. I'd have to use my feathers in order to servive.  Many times I would accidentally break the glass of water and try to lick up the water. My tongue would get cut but I was so thirsty. They'd untie me once a day to try again. After almost dying. My instincts finally got the shot correct. Soon I became eighteen years old. That's when I was no longer under the whole comision's rule, but their mercenary teacher. The only name he was know by was The Keeper.  When his chains wrapped around me to drag me into the darkness. Something warm lights up my surroundings and breaks his hold on me. I was then sent back to my childhood of the last time I saw Touya. As he's running ahead of me in a game of tag. I flew and managed to catch him. While we were laughing. I looked and Touya and told him something that was long forgotten.

"Touya, I ------- you"

Touya opens his mouth to speak but I woke up before it happened.

Dream ends:

Hawks POV:

There I was laying in bed with Touya's arm around me sound asleep. I sit straight up and begin to blush as I noticed touya didn't have a shirt on.

^calm down, it's not like he remembers what happened back then right? Yeah so just breathe.^

As I went to get up. My hand touches something hard. That's when touya makes a weird sound.

"Mmuuh~"

I realized what it was and went to get up. Only for Touya's arm to pull me back on the bed. As touya gets closer to me, body to body. I start feeling faint. That's when I get a nose bleed.

Dabi's POV:

I awoke to see hawks nose was bleeding as he mumbles to himself.

"Shit, we gotta stop it soon. Stay with me!"

I quickly get the first aid kit and managed to stop it just before he passed out.