CHAPTER 9: Hanging Bird Seed

Hawks POV:

The sounds of rippling water wake me from a deep dreamless slumber. As my eyes began to open. Light reflects off the brightly lit pool Below me. I go to move but I'm tightly restricted by chains in the form shibari would take.

"Good afternoon my little birdy. Sleep well?"

My heart begins to race at the sound of his voice. That's when I feel that my feathers are all regrown back. However they aren't responding to me.

"Thinking of escaping again? Don't bother, I made sure to take care of our little problem. With that sticker patch between your wings. You can't use them until it's off. Oh by the way it has a secret. The patch is waterproof."

I begin to look around the room. That's when I saw that I'm on a pully system above a standing platform just above the pool below.

"Are we at-"

"That's right, glad to see you remember this training exorcise. 9nce we found out from dunking you in the water that your wings don't produce the oils needed to be water proof. We moved on to the next one."

"I'm sorry for leaving.  I promise I won't do it again, honest sir!"

"Prove it to me then."

"How?"

"You know exactly how."

His hand runs through my feathers as he begins to spin me around. My eyes shake with fear and sorrow  before I close them tightly.

^Touya.... help me.^

Dabi's POV:

I rush over to the hideout and  run straight to Toga. While panting and unable to speak. I show the blood to her.

"Huh huh help huh he's huh in trouble. "

"Who, the blood or-"

"My boyfriend! Now are you gonna help me or what!?"

"With this little amount I can only give very little information. Let's go test the DNA first. Hopefully we can find a match faster that way."

She takes the blood to her room where a computer is. After using a scanner on the blood for traces of DNA. She hacks into a government website to compare records. As it's trying to find a match. I pase around the room waiting for results.

"Dabi sit down. This'll take awhile. "

"How long?"

"Anywhere from a minute to three hours. "

"WHAT!?"

"Go rest up for a bit and I'll let you know when it's finished."

I walk out of her room and punch a hole in the wall outside of it. Full of rage and the feeling of helplessness. I belly flop onto the couch and wait. Shigaraki walks up to me.

"So that's why you wanted to protect the hero. So how long have you both been together?"

"I don't want to talk about it Shigaraki. Now go away. "

Twice walks up aswell.

"He's one of us now, just like you. So let us help you out. WE CAN BE VIGULANTIES! Maybe even temporary heros."

I lift my head from a pillow as blood tears fall. So I wipe them away and smile.

"Thanks guys."

Shigaraki smiles back as Toga runs in the room.

"Guys it's bad news. Hawks was taken by a man worse then overhaul."

We get into the room. That's when I see who has hawks. With red roots and black tipped short hair, brownish red eyes, and an evil grin. I see the face of The Keeper. That's when I read his record.

<name:  unknown
Quirk: chain manipulation and summoning.
Ability: summons chains out of his own body and can detach for easy capture of his targets. Chains don't have a time limit to exist and can stay physical until out of 100 meter range.
Jobs in the past: police officer before being fired for torturing inmates being held for a court date. Afterwards  became a vigilantly until hired as a teacher and personal keeper for the hero commission. Last known assignment: train and protect winged hero hawks. Even from himself if needed until he's a perfect hero.>